Facepool 1/6 101st Airborne Platoon Leader (Band of Brothers Richard Winters)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please Facepool follow up this great figure with the other great character from BoB:
12CAE54D-7470-4E29-A881-2FB3A25D148A.jpeg
Lt. Ron Spiers
with alternate cigarette sculpt.

Any news on this figure? Debating ordering it, it looks great. Never ordered from Facepool before, so was hoping pictures would start popping up before I pulled the trigger.

Nothing yet that I've seen. I pre-ordered the deluxe with the extra head sculpt and uniform. One of my favorite television shows/series ever. Can't wait for this one.

I'm also very excited by the prospect of getting a Major Winters figure. Although It looks like he's still Captain Winters here?

Has anyone ever bought from Facepool before? Just wonder if their figure bodies and tailoring are any good. The sculpt on Winters looks really good. I definitely see Damien Lewis, which is fine considering they casted everyone to look like the soldiers they were playing on the show. I'm happy with the likeness, just wondering how the rest of the quality is before I order. There's still a few places that have him for pre-order.

I've got the Facepool "Capt. Miller" figure and it is very good, all around. I think Winters will be fantastic, based on the photos.

Don't wait too long, as I've noticed that the Facepool and DID "Saving Private Ryan" figures tend to sell out rather quickly. I'm unsure if it's because of the releases are limited or if many people are collecting them, though.

Timewalker and Monkey Depot both still have him for pre-order, so I figured I'd get it from one of them. I've only ever purchased sixth scale from Hot Toys, Damtoys, Asmus and Star Ace before, so I just didn't know what to expect from Facepool. Likeness has always been really important to me when buying a figure, it's why I've had problems hopping into Asmus' LOTR line. But this one looks good. I was just hopping that the figure wouldn't arrive with a janky body or baggy/off color clothing.

I've always respected your opinions on these boards in my time here, so I'm glad you commented. Your vote of confidence makes me feel better about placing an order, thank you.

Facepool posted an updated picture on their Facebook last week. Figure looks great

Timewalker and Monkey Depot both still have him for pre-order, so I figured I'd get it from one of them. I've only ever purchased sixth scale from Hot Toys, Damtoys, Asmus and Star Ace before, so I just didn't know what to expect from Facepool. Likeness has always been really important to me when buying a figure, it's why I've had problems hopping into Asmus' LOTR line. But this one looks good. I was just hopping that the figure wouldn't arrive with a janky body or baggy/off color clothing.

I've always respected your opinions on these boards in my time here, so I'm glad you commented. Your vote of confidence makes me feel better about placing an order, thank you.

Wow! You are very kind. Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your words. :duff

Facepool posted an updated picture on their Facebook last week. Figure looks great

I don't use Facebook but went ahead and had to take a look. The figure does look pretty good. The sculpt may look a tiny bit off but I think it's because of the zoomed in shot. I'm really looking forward to this one and hope we get a few more characters from the series.

135470795_858216918269943_1210999494058381255_n.jpg
133648106_854487688642866_1116163629034752332_n.jpg
134946181_858216848269950_6532477204871815014_n.jpg
135356603_858216931603275_7552696544671413416_n.jpg
135017095_858216898269945_8902157463671824645_n.jpg

Went and found Facepool's socials just now. Looks like they told someone on Instagram earlier this week that they intend to continue the Band of Brothers line with some of the more popular soldiers from the show. I hope that's true. I'd love to see them make Sgt. Guarnere, Lt. Compton and Captain Speirs. Would definitely pick up all of them if the sculpts are good.

Went and found Facepool's socials just now. Looks like they told someone on Instagram earlier this week that they intend to continue the Band of Brothers line with some of the more popular soldiers from the show. I hope that's true. I'd love to see them make Sgt. Guarnere, Lt. Compton and Captain Speirs. Would definitely pick up all of them if the sculpts are good.

That is FANTASTIC news! Instant pre-orders for me. I would prefer this line over the "Saving Private Ryan" line, if I had to chose just one.

Agreed, entirely. I was going to pre-order their Private Jackson figure too, but considering they might make a few more Easy Company guys, I'm going to wait a see. Display space is at a premium these days haha. Hopefully there's some news soon!

That would be awesome. I’d also like a Malarkey and Eugene (Doc) Roe — even a Randleman.. so many characters from that show that would be cool.

That would be awesome. I’d also like a Malarkey and Eugene (Doc) Roe — even a Randleman.. so many characters from that show that would be cool.

I would definitely pick up Doc Roe. My grandfather was a medic in WWII, went up Omaha Beach in the second wave that came through on D-Day. Would definitely pick up Roe to display in his memory and honor.

I've got Facepool's Miller and Reiben figures and had pre-ordered Gaparzo but I don't see that order ever getting fulfilled. So I cancelled the Jackson figure. I would hate to have only part of the platoon so may end up selling Reiben and just keeping Miller to represent the film. If they do eventually release a Ryan, I could pair him up with Miller and call it done.

But "Band of Brothers" would be the main collection. I'll take what they give me.

I've got Facepool's Miller and Reiben figures and had pre-ordered Gaparzo but I don't see that order ever getting fulfilled. So I cancelled the Jackson figure. I would hate to have only part of the platoon so may end up selling Reiben and just keeping Miller to represent the film. If they do eventually release a Ryan, I could pair him up with Miller and call it done.

But "Band of Brothers" would be the main collection. I'll take what they give me.

Did they cancel their Caparzo figure? What happened there?

Did they cancel their Caparzo figure? What happened there?

No, he actually was released. The problem is that I pre-ordered the figure and it has yet to be fulfilled. It's been so long that I don't think it will ever be.

EDIT: I just double-checked and it now shows as available in 1st Qtr 2021. Unless it is a second run, I don't think it will happen.

Last edited:
Back