Facepool 1/6 101st Airborne Platoon Leader (Band of Brothers Richard Winters)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you order from, FlyAndFight? I ordered from Timewalker...they've had this on imminent arrival for three weeks now, so I'm assuming it should be in pretty soon. Would imagine other retailers should be getting their stock as well.

This has been on imminent arrival at Timewalker for six weeks now...perhaps they need to change their section to "arriving someday" haha

I received an email earlier today from the shop that I pre-ordered from and they said that apparently FacePool put a production hold on the special edition "Winters" figure in order to release the Pvt. Jackson figure first, along with the bell tower diorama. The good news is that they are currently preparing the shipping container with the special edition "Winters" figures to be sent to the US. So they should be shipping out soon. Unfortunately, with the shipping situation, it may take some time before the figures arrive in our hands. (unless you are getting yours air mailed.)

I REALLY hope we see more "Band of Brothers" figures released.

Got my Winters in today after a month long wait since it was shipped from China. The box is completely smashed. Such a buzz kill, I have been so stoked waiting on this figure. I am sure the art box is ruined, I just hope that everything inside is ok.

Oh well. That's just how the hobby goes sometimes.

Edit: The art box and figure were fine, aside from a small crease on the back. The seller did a great job packing it. Plastic protectors on the box corners, bubble-wrap and even a little space between the inner and outer box. Sooo relieved.

Last edited:
Glad to hear that it wasn't smashed badly, BuddyGus. Hope to see pics and read your review of the figure.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard a peep yet on my pre-order.

Noticed Timewalker charged me for Winters, so I checked the page and he's due to start shipping out next week. Which is great news, sounds like he's just about Stateside.

Here's hoping there's more to come soon.

I received an email this morning from the online shop that I ordered from and he advised that the figures have arrived state-side and he should be receiving them within the next week and shipping out immediately there-after. I'm really looking forward to seeing this figure in-hand.

Just received a shipping notice from Timewalker. Should be here Tuesday. Can't wait to see what this one looks like in person.

Awesome! I hope to receive the shipping notice soon.

I did order some loose items from Facepool and after quite a delay, they arrived today.

One of the items was a spare head sculpt that I plan on using with the old DiD release dress uniform. The head sculpt is fantastic. Captures Damien Lewis perfectly. Paint apps are good enough but I look forward to seeing some repaints from some of our resident master re-painters. (I'm looking at you Ray...) :wink1:

FP Winters 1.jpg
FP Winters 2.jpg

That's really a great looking sculpt. Likeness is totally spot on. Hopefully the tailoring on the uniform is up to the same par.

My figure has arrived and it looks fantastic.

I won't have a chance to set it up until at least the weekend but here are a few quick and crappy pics of how it comes packaged.

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2582.jpg

No base/stand included, though.

If anyone is looking for some better hands that match the skin tone the new worldbox hands are pretty good, tad bit big though

Attachments

• images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20210619_161436.jpg
    IMG_20210619_161436.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 89
Back