Facepool 1/6 101st Airborne Platoon Leader (Band of Brothers Richard Winters)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the special version and was able to put together two, too bad I can't share pics as new member.:(

This just moved to the imminent arrival section on Timewalker, so, I guess we'll start getting updates on this by the end of the month.

I got the deluxe too, with the extra head sculpt. That's also on the imminent arrival section so I think it's coming.

Now here's hoping Facepool announces another 101st soldier or two. I need Spiers and Nixon to display Winters with.

I hope to see those three as well as Guarnere, Lipton, Randleman, Compton, Roe and Col. Sink, at the bare minimum. Dale Dye definitely deserves a figure.

I hope to see those three as well as Guarnere, Lipton, Randleman, Compton, Roe and Col. Sink, at the bare minimum. Dale Dye definitely deserves a figure.

Agree with all of those.

Spiers was probably the best officer Winters had under him, and Nixon was his best friend. That's why I'd love to have those two as companion pieces to Winters.

Randleman was a true badass, and I love Cudlitz as an actor, so that would be a for sure purchase for me. Same with Compton, Guarnere and Malarkey. I feel like those three kind of go together. Joe Toye too, but I think those other three would be more likely to be made.

Would also love Lipton, Roe, Shifty Powers and ESPECIALLY George Luz.

I doubt this is something Facepool goes all in on but god damnit I need a George Luz figure haha.

Agree with all of those.

Spiers was probably the best officer Winters had under him, and Nixon was his best friend. That's why I'd love to have those two as companion pieces to Winters.

Randleman was a true badass, and I love Cudlitz as an actor, so that would be a for sure purchase for me. Same with Compton, Guarnere and Malarkey. I feel like those three kind of go together. Joe Toye too, but I think those other three would be more likely to be made.

Would also love Lipton, Roe, Shifty Powers and ESPECIALLY George Luz.

I doubt this is something Facepool goes all in on but god damnit I need a George Luz figure haha.

"Remember boys, flies spread disease, so keep yours closed."

I messaged Facepool on Facebook. Facewords.

They confirmed more Band of Brothers is coming, stating just that "we will be doing the Ardennes Forest next" when I asked what characters might be coming. So no comment on who, but sounds like they want to do a Battle of the Bulge figure next.

I did suggest to them that they make a deluxe version with an outfit that matches Winters so we can have a scene display if we wish. They said they thought that was a good idea and they'd pass it along to the design team.

Would definitely suggest anyone interested in this line shoots them a message on Facebook and expresses desire for more so they keep them coming.

That's great news. More BoB figures will be greatly welcomed.

My guess for an "Ardennes Forest" figure would be Eugene "Doc" Roe, the medic.

I'm thinking Lipton, personally. Episode six was Roe, so your guess makes sense, but episode seven was mainly Lipton, and he got a lot more screen time throughout the show than Roe, so I'm thinking they'll go with him next.

I just hope they have something coming soon. Really would like it if they made 5-10 more characters from the show. I'd probably try and make a display if I had a number of soldiers I could create a scene with.

I'm thinking Lipton, personally. Episode six was Roe, so your guess makes sense, but episode seven was mainly Lipton, and he got a lot more screen time throughout the show than Roe, so I'm thinking they'll go with him next.

I just hope they have something coming soon. Really would like it if they made 5-10 more characters from the show. I'd probably try and make a display if I had a number of soldiers I could create a scene with.

I thought about Lipton and Compton but figured that a medic would provide some unique accessories that a regular Easy Company Paratrooper wouldn't have.

I also hope that they continue with the line. With uniformed figures, the key is their head sculpts. If they can nail them as good as what the Winters sculpt appears to be, we'll be in good shape.

I thought about Lipton and Compton but figured that a medic would provide some unique accessories that a regular Easy Company Paratrooper wouldn't have.

I also hope that they continue with the line. With uniformed figures, the key is their head sculpts. If they can nail them as good as what the Winters sculpt appears to be, we'll be in good shape.

I had never heard of Facepool before the Winters figure, but from what I can tell, they specialize in head sculpts primarily. I hope they keep up with it. It seems like Winters sold out or went to wait list everywhere pretty quickly, so that's a good sign that there's demand for the figure, and hopefully more. He's just one of many popular characters from the series.

Back