Fable 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM is bluffing.
Id bet all my Pub winnings on it :cool:
Actually I will be.....

I doubt it. It plays right into the whole point of the game. Chosing to be good or evil. Whatever you've earned won't be effected, but your character will, and I've also heard rumor about starting off having to do community service in game and stuff.

I doubt it. It plays right into the whole point of the game. Chosing to be good or evil. Whatever you've earned won't be effected, but your character will, and I've also heard rumor about starting off having to do community service in game and stuff.

I'm sorry, but that would be ^^^^ing awesome. If this game is that smart, I have no doubts how much I'll love it

Lionhead gave too many conflicting responses to the glitch initially to make believe they
had this thought out beforehand. I wish they were that innovative but Im guessing they wont be.
What would be the downside if you wanted to play as evil all the way through?
If it were intentional they wouldnt have patched it....right?

Last edited:
Yeah it does do it automatically but for some reason the gold I accumulated last night did not save.

That's hella weird. I had all mine, at least I think I did. I'll double check when I get home tonight to be sure

Yeah last night I played it for about an hour and when I came back the money I had won was gone.:sick

Crap, were you using the glitch? Now I really want to go home and check.

At least I won the last tourney I needed last night and have all the items

Crap, were you using the glitch? Now I really want to go home and check.

At least I won the last tourney I needed last night and have all the items

Yeah I was using the glitch and I double checked before I went to bed last night I wrote down the gold I had going into the game and the gold I had after I left. When I went to the dashboard and started the game over again I had the same amount of gold as when I first started the night out.

Yeah I was using the glitch and I double checked before I went to bed last night I wrote down the gold I had going into the game and the gold I had after I left. When I went to the dashboard and started the game over again I had the same amount of gold as when I first started the night out.

I know I went from $830K to $930K last night so I can check when I get home. That would suck. At least it only took me about 20 minutes to win my 100K

I'm sorry, but that would be ^^^^ing awesome. If this game is that smart, I have no doubts how much I'll love it

It's definitely that smart. You continue to make money in game while your console is turned off. Everytime you turn it back on if you have money making business' you'll have money waiting for you. Peter said you could not play the game for a few months and come back into it one day and you'd have millions waiting on you.

It's definitely that smart. You continue to make money in game while your console is turned off. Everytime you turn it back on if you have money making business' you'll have money waiting for you. Peter said you could not play the game for a few months and come back into it one day and you'd have millions waiting on you.

I may do that before Gears comes out. Just start a second profile and get a job going so when I come back in a month or two I'll be rich :D

Just received a call from Gamestop it looks like they have pulled some of the stuff from the LE like the tin and the figure.

Just received a call from Gamestop it looks like they have pulled some of the stuff from the LE like the tin and the figure.

A lot more than that has been cut.

This is the LE before they started removing the extras:

fableIIcollectors.jpg

this is after:
fableiiboxsetneutered.png

You no longer get the following:

The cool-as-heck 5 Fate cards (they look like tarot cards)
The Hobbe figurine
The Premium tin box
The soundtrack
The developer booklet/diary with production details

What you now get with the Fable 2 LE is:

The game itself and -

Bonus DVD with new 'Making-of' Feature.
Bonus in-game content (requires Xbox LIVER) including:
. The Hall of the Dead Dungeon
. The Wreckager Legendary Cutlass Weapon
. Spartan armor and energy sword

That's all, folks. Sure, it's now $70 instead of $80, but I'd pay that extra $10 to get the cool extras. When I heard of the news I canceled my pre-order for the LE and opted for the regular.

I did some research and found out that you can still do the glitch on the pub games even if you've downloaded the patch. I had a go at it and went from $1600 to about $300+k in about an hours time.

edit: If you've downloaded the patch all you have to do is go to your system settings then go to your hard drive, then hit y, and then hit x,x,LB,RB,xx and select yes. Once you do that start the game up and you're good to go.

Back