Fable 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a vid I watched abit ago PM talked about all the ways you can make money, for example the jobs, and what not but then he said theres other ways as well..like one of the testers bought a pub..then set all the beer to free so the whole town was drunk and stumbling in the street..so then he could rob everyones house and noone could do anything because they were all smashed!

Last edited:
In a vid I watched abit ago PM talked about all the ways you can make money, for example the jobs, and what not but then he said theres other ways as well..like one of the testers bought a pub..then set all the beer to free so the whole town was drunk and stubbling the street..so then he could rob everyones house and noone could do anything because they were all smashed!

HAHA this game is gonna be the ^^^^

FYI - I heard they fixed the glitch. :(

Please tell me you're joking!!! I need to go home and put it in to see. Damn that sux. I was around 800K so I still gotta good head start.

Just need to place in one more tourny to get the last prize as well.

Please tell me you're joking!!! I need to go home and put it in to see. Damn that sux. I was around 800K so I still gotta good head start.

Just need to place in one more tourny to get the last prize as well.

Sadly I heard this from someone in the Brotherhood - don't remember. I'm trying to see if it works, but I can't log on. :monkey2

Back