EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she could look good rooted. Question is do I care enough about Torres to do that? Even Janeway might be a bit of a stretch.

Ok, this is my last effort with Tom. I brightened up his eyes a bit, added a touch of skin texture, tried to highlight and frame his features with lighting and editing. Still not quite McNeil, but maybe a little less Neil Patrick Harris, but he’s still reminding me of another actor whose name escapes me. This is good enough for me. I’m done…

IMG_5296.jpeg

Got Paris today. Haven’t set him up yet but opened him. Maybe it’s my expectations being in check but I’m okay with him. Not a great likeness by any means but I’m oddly not too bothered by it.

I think he’ll be fine just standing on the shelf in the background with other Trek characters.

Outfit is nice but really it should be at this point since they’ve more or less made the same one a bunch of times over and have had plenty of practice.

I'm wondering what to do about my Janeway figure. I tried heating the wrist joints and everything, but the first one I had, her hand broke off when I was trying to pose her. Sideshow replaced her. I was really, really careful with the second one, but still her hand broke off. When I tried to replace the peg, it came out along with some of the interior arm and now her lower arm is pretty much ruined. Obviously I shouldn't work on figures. I've had no problem with Chakotay's larger, more flexible joints. I would really like to have a Janeway figure intact, but I'd like one that has already been used a little, because mine both had incredibly stiff joints. Not sure where I'd find her for a good price.

And not sure what to do with the one I have. She's in great shape other than the arm. On of the hands also has a peg lodged in it. She has all her other accessories, etc., and they've barely been used. I'm wondering if anyone would buy her like that or if I should just part her out?

I also have a Tuvok for sale, but I need to get enough posts to list him. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm wondering what to do about my Janeway figure. I tried heating the wrist joints and everything, but the first one I had, her hand broke off when I was trying to pose her. Sideshow replaced her. I was really, really careful with the second one, but still her hand broke off. When I tried to replace the peg, it came out along with some of the interior arm and now her lower arm is pretty much ruined. Obviously I shouldn't work on figures. I've had no problem with Chakotay's larger, more flexible joints. I would really like to have a Janeway figure intact, but I'd like one that has already been used a little, because mine both had incredibly stiff joints. Not sure where I'd find her for a good price.

And not sure what to do with the one I have. She's in great shape other than the arm. On of the hands also has a peg lodged in it. She has all her other accessories, etc., and they've barely been used. I'm wondering if anyone would buy her like that or if I should just part her out?

I also have a Tuvok for sale, but I need to get enough posts to list him. Any help would be appreciated.
Janeway appears to be in stock and on sale at Timewalker Toys for $161.49 USD, regular retail was $189.99. You may also be able to purchase her from EXO-6 directly this Friday if she’s part of their Black Friday event.

https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Captain-Kathryn-Janeway-Star-Trek-Voyager-EXO-p/exo-01-004.htm
There was a distributor who had broken down some of their figures and was selling replacement parts at one time, I can’t remember who but it was posted here before.

Janeway appears to be in stock and on sale at Timewalker Toys for $161.49 USD, regular retail was $189.99. You may also be able to purchase her from EXO-6 directly this Friday if she’s part of their Black Friday event.

https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Captain-Kathryn-Janeway-Star-Trek-Voyager-EXO-p/exo-01-004.htm
There was a distributor who had broken down some of their figures and was selling replacement parts at one time, I can’t remember who but it was posted here before.
I'll look into it. If I get a new one I will probably barely pose her at all which kind of defeats part of the purchase of the figure. Those female joints are so difficult.

Toyanxiety has broken down janeway pieces.

I'll look into it. If I get a new one I will probably barely pose her at all which kind of defeats part of the purchase of the figure. Those female joints are so difficult.
Are you using the blow dryer technique? You could try warm water or a drop of dish soap to work into the joint with your fingers. Never tried shock oil but seems to be used as well.

I tried the soap and the blow dryer, but maybe I didn't do it long enough or the right way somehow. I'll look at the video again. Thanks for the toy anxiety page. I see they have hands, but no arms. I'm not sure I'd know how to put an arm back on anyway.

I used the hot water method and then carefully juggled the joint back and forth, just a little, and put into hot water again and juggled some more, until it popped into the next slot. Now I can move them without water, it is only the beginning when they're new. But it's still a frightening sound, hearing that "pop".

I tried the soap and the blow dryer, but maybe I didn't do it long enough or the right way somehow. I'll look at the video again. Thanks for the toy anxiety page. I see they have hands, but no arms. I'm not sure I'd know how to put an arm back on anyway.
They have the body for sale sometimes for a reasonable price at that. Don’t know if they do right now. Can email them and see if they plan on doing a breakdown again soon

As soon as I have enough posts I will try to list Tuvok. He's been out of the box once. His accessories have never left the box. Anyone know what a good price for him is? Oh and thank you for the recommendations.

As soon as I have enough posts I will try to list Tuvok. He's been out of the box once. His accessories have never left the box. Anyone know what a good price for him is? Oh and thank you for the recommendations.

He’s listed at some absurd pricing on eBay, definitely not worth $400+ IMO.

1700751173959.png

EXO-6 on their Facebook page said on BLACK FRIDAY starting at noon eastern time they will be selling previously sold out figures they found. Tuvok is listed on the list.

Back