EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To my fellow Floridians…Torres has finally arrived to me in hand in Orlando!

Yep, Mine is in the greater Orlando vicinity, as well.

Then there’s Tom….

Let’s face it, posed with Harry, Chakotay and the rest, everyone knows who he is. But he’s best placed at the back of the display, 😬. But I’m still glad to have him.

To be honest, if EXO-6 had led off the "Voyager" line with Tom, I would have passed the line, all together.

I still don't know if it is the underlying sculpt or the lack-luster paint apps but it is my least favorite figure in my Star Trek collection, and that is truly sad, as I always liked the character quite a bit.

That looks GREAT Astra!

Thank you!
It is not easy posing them so that they all look straight at the camera. It's still not 100% but the best I could do.
Also the first time I took a picture with my new smartphone. The quality was better than what the photo camera came up with in that light (when I say new it's new for me but actually a refurbished 5 year old so not the newest phone camera)

Two of my favorites from the Voyager line! Katheryn ( with slight retouch on the paint apps) and Chakotay right out of the box, but with about an hour’s worth of lighting tweaks and repositioning.

Facetune281020231941.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm so pleased I wasn't interested in "Voyager" related releases - for ME, they have the worst likenesses of everything made available so far.

However - it's great that you folks have at least something (maybe 85% of the way there on each?) for characters you love . . . and they are way better collectibles than anything anyone else has ever released (always a silver lining).

I agree and I think they’ll move further down the ranking list once the other lines come out. I look at figures like TNG Data, TWOK Saavik and SNW Spock and wonder why VOY wasn’t given the same care and attention, some of their releases look rushed together to earn a quick buck. A bit of a lost opportunity but I’m glad those who decided to buy into the line have something at least.

To be honest, if EXO-6 had led off the "Voyager" line with Tom, I would have passed the line, all together.

I still don't know if it is the underlying sculpt or the lack-luster paint apps but it is my least favorite figure in my Star Trek collection, and that is truly sad, as I always liked the character quite a bit.

I agree and I think they’ll move further down the ranking list once the other lines come out. I look at figures like TNG Data, TWOK Saavik and SNW Spock and wonder why VOY wasn’t given the same care and attention, some of their releases look rushed together to earn a quick buck. A bit of a lost opportunity but I’m glad those who decided to buy into the line have something at least.

I suggested this a page or so back, but if we are to take NT's message about current orders building reserves for later releases at face value, then the theory that that NT chose his least favorite Trek iteration to produce on a budget to build up working capital to fund his (and hopefully our) more treasured lines makes a lot of sense. I'm happiest with Chakotay, Tuvok, Seven, and B'Elanna from the Voyager line, but I'm hoping the less inspired entries in the line are strategic cost savers so EXO can afford to spend more heavily in their Flagship lines.

Bottom line is that we know for sure what EXO is capable of. See Sisko, Quark, Mirror Sulu, Saru, etc. and I have no doubt that Kruge will also be amazing too. Even EXO's famously unflattering official photography makes Data look incredible, so I think the best is yet to come!

B'Elanna arrived today and I have to honestly say that I was quite surprised with the head sculpt.

It was nicer than I was expecting.

The eyes do have a slight cross to them, as if she were focusing at something close in front of her face. It isn't at the Tuvok level of wonky-eye syndrome but I can still see it and it kinda bugs me some. But the sculpt in general really won me over, considering I wasn't convinced by photos. It captures her better than I was expecting. Perhaps with a slight touch-up in paint, especially the make-up around the eyes, she'll move higher in the upper echelon of the Voyager line.

Even my amazing photos fail to capture what I see with in person. She looks better than in my pics. The first one below possibly being the closest but still lacking...

BT 3.jpg

BT 1.jpg

BT 2.jpg

Now just bring us Neelix (and hopefuly Tuvix) and I can easily consider the Voyager line complete.

Well it's probably not one of my better efforts, but here's my B'Elanna after a few paint tweaks. I repainted the eyes, darkened the eyeshadow and lipstick, and added more color variation to the hair. I also shaded around the top of the head to make the forehead look not so big, but it doesn't really show up in these pics.

The eyesbrows are still thicker than they should be, but I didn't feel like doing a full repaint on this.

20231104_193502x.jpg

20231104_193846x.jpg

20231104_193527x.jpg

20231104_193833x.jpg

20231104_193443x.jpg

I didn’t notice before but am I the only one who thinks she looks a bit bobble headed? I think the forehead and her big hair are contributing to the sculpt looking oversized.

Well it's probably not one of my better efforts, but here's my B'Elanna after a few paint tweaks. I repainted the eyes, darkened the eyeshadow and lipstick, and added more color variation to the hair. I also shaded around the top of the head to make the forehead look not so big, but it doesn't really show up in these pics.

The eyesbrows are still thicker than they should be, but I didn't feel like doing a full repaint on this.

View attachment 672777

View attachment 672778

View attachment 672779

View attachment 672781

View attachment 672782

Nice! I think the most impactful improvement is the lip color. The EXO pink doesn’t fit her very well at all.

I didn’t notice before but am I the only one who thinks she looks a bit bobble headed? I think the forehead and her big hair are contributing to the sculpt looking oversized.

It’s definitely the hair. The head itself looks fine to my eye, but the hair makes the head look immense and the face a bit long. Both can be at least partially lessened with camera angle and lighting, but you’re not wrong.

Back