EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EMH Paid! No issues on iPad.

Attachments

• tumblr_bb89e459345463ec9082c26725b8ddc8_07af95fe_500.gif
    tumblr_bb89e459345463ec9082c26725b8ddc8_07af95fe_500.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I'm having the same issue as others. Received my first email, and it told me it was sold out when I clicked on the link. Kept trying then it finally let me get all the way through to final checkout, only to tell me it's again out of stock and "your cart has been updated". It will not let me complete the purchase. It's been about 5 hours now and still the same result. :cry:

What a fool I was to preorder Janeway through Sideshow! Who knows when she’ll arrive?!

I haven’t gotten my EMH invoice yet, but it’s starting to feel like he’ll reach me in no time while Janeway languishes in the middleman’s queue to be tucked into another box for shipping.

I won’t mind imagining him wandering the halls of Voyager alone solving yet another mystery of his missing crew mates, but I wish I could afford a dozen EMH figures to have them toiling away in a cave gossiping about the Doctor’s sensational holonovel!
I have a bunch of fully paid orders with no sign of shipping soon. No thanks to Co-vid 19.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big update here, Janeway has now changed from "Handed over to the Carrier" to "Waiting for airline space." LOL. It's amazing the world is functioning as well as it is considering what's going on at the moment, from COVID to the ports, etc!

Obviously, EXO-6 is doing a FANTASTIC job of getting these out as best they can. Ugh it's so hard to be patient!

Lol that made me go check mine. It’s still sitting at the arrival hub but it’s good to see that some seem to be moving. I cannot imagine how crazy insane that transfer hub is if stuff is plying up from Dec 7th. I feel for the world having to manage all of that.

2021-12-07 06:17:00Airline# 3Arrival at the Transfer Hub

My Janeway has been "Shenzhen City, has been handed over to carriers for transportation" yesterday.

She drifted in the Mutara Nebula in China, known as Shenzhen City for over 10 days...

My Janeway has been "Shenzhen City, has been handed over to carriers for transportation" yesterday.

She drifted in the Mutara Nebula in China, known as Shenzhen City for over 10 days...
Lucky!

Mine's been stuck between Shenzhen and Guangzhou for a whole month now - might as well be in the Delta Quadrant for real!
In all seriousness, I'm considering ordering a second Janeway at Sideshow or BBTS just in case this one is truly lost. I'm a big Voyager fan, but a Voyager crew without their Captain just wouldn't work for me.

I've had a space cleared for Voyager figures for nearly two months now, haha, can't wait to start filling it up!

Attachments

• stuck.png
    stuck.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 47
Good lord. That seems insane the amount of times that’s been rejected. I count myself very lucky that I managed to get mine.

With Omicron running rampant, I can’t imagine things will get better any time soon.

Lucky!

Mine's been stuck between Shenzhen and Guangzhou for a whole month now - might as well be in the Delta Quadrant for real!
In all seriousness, I'm considering ordering a second Janeway at Sideshow or BBTS just in case this one is truly lost. I'm a big Voyager fan, but a Voyager crew without their Captain just wouldn't work for me.

I've had a space cleared for Voyager figures for nearly two months now, haha, can't wait to start filling it up!
Great googly moogly! That is nuts!

Great googly moogly! That is nuts!
Good lord. That seems insane the amount of times that’s been rejected. I count myself very lucky that I managed to get mine.

With Omicron running rampant, I can’t imagine things will get better any time soon.

I'm not crazy, right? It's definitely a lot of rejections. I fully understand how messed up things are lately, so will try to be patient. I think I'll give it another couple of weeks, and then I'll chuck in an order for a second Janeway at Sideshow as a backup. Ending up with two Janeways wouldn't be the worst thing in the world!

No not crazy, unfortunately I think it’s just the way things are at the moment and going into the future indefinitely. I dare say getting shipments through will come down to timing and just making plain luck.

Back