EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly had a meltdown at work when I received a txt alert from the Shop app, confirming delivery of Janeway.
It looked like it was delivered to the wrong town of the same name near Manchester, in a different county?
Thankfully it was either a glitch on their system or Royal mail imputed it in wrong.
But Janeway was safely waiting for me when I returned home last night 😃

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211126-075512_Shop.jpg
    Screenshot_20211126-075512_Shop.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 32
Are you hinting that Annika should have her Blue Science Uniform from one of the episode that I referred to a couple of pages back @scubasteve_85?

I actually found out that a picture of Annika in the First Contact Uniform (also pictured) was a Photoshop render.
When you have a few, then isn't a problem. For example, DS9 Jadzia can be used with Seven but will be slightly taller.

DS9 Obrien can be used with Geordi for FC look.

Chakotay was heavier than Picard, but still can be used for Generation Picard.

Tuvok can be used with Data for Generation Data.

Hey, all. New to the Forum. 3 for 3 on Exo-6 releases.

Janeway arrived today and she’s a great piece overall but I am curious to know if anyone has issues with both wrist joints? I can’t get any movement out of either of mine and because her frame is much slighter than the male figures with chunkier arms, the wrist pegs are very small. As it is, posing is limited and I can’t get a decent hand on hips look.

Now, it could be that they are simply tight and if so they’re very tight, so I want to be sure before I really start trying to loosen them up. I just feel they could break from having a look at them. I have messaged Exo6 via IG, who have been kind enough to respond, so I hope to get an update soon. Thankfully, if the wrist pegs are a result of a manufacturing error, they easily pop out to be replaced, if it comes to that.

That said, I’ve loved the line so far and I’m in for the long haul. Looking forward to seeing the Doc next.
Make sure you look at the joint, use a magnifier if needed so you know which side to turn the joint.

Adjust to an approximate joint angle before putting accessories hands. Then dine tune.

Straight joint angle for On Hip hands will not look natural. Post in front of mirror to see your own wrist joint angle so you can approximate the angle

The Captain is unpacked.
Once again superb tailoring, paint app is more subtle than Picard. But to the eye (not my camera) there is a nice skin tone. It's certainly not one tone like my lighting & camera is making out.
Coffee mug is a nice touch. Hope at least one of the DS9 crew come with a tumblenot mug.
Can't believe I ordered this in late Aug & is now in hand!
Hot Toys 2023 for Doc Brown sculpt you already have?? Shame on you.

Attachments

• 20211126_162458.jpg
    20211126_162458.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 20211126_162509.jpg
    20211126_162509.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 20211126_163031.jpg
    20211126_163031.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 90
Thank you for the responses regarding Janeway’s wrist joints. I must say, these are worryingly tight and require a lot of pressure. I’ve managed to clip both into place (they make a sharp click) so all good there. I am concerned, however, that if changed the setup multiple times, these may break. The difference between them and the male bodies are night and day - the male wrist joints just move smoothly. This makes sense of course in terms of body type but I think it would be nice if replacement parts can be offered for sale just in case it comes to the worst.

Also spotted a loose stitch :(

Attachments

• 8DDEF3DB-4509-4B1B-805E-26830E58A6F5.jpeg
    8DDEF3DB-4509-4B1B-805E-26830E58A6F5.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 45
  • AD95F348-6E07-499E-8085-AFF44BF9F74B.jpeg
    AD95F348-6E07-499E-8085-AFF44BF9F74B.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 45
Oh just wow. Janeway is beautiful! Congratulations @nanjin on another fantastic figure! 👏

Ordered mine with second batch from EXO-6 and now I can't wait to receive it. Keep up the good work 🖖

How are the Voyager uniforms sitting? I have a fair bit of trouble with my Data’s FC grey shoulders wanting to continually ride up on his neck no matter how often I massage it downwards like EXO-6’s video instructs.

When is Seven going up for pre-order now that the Doctor is going to be shipping soon?

I can’t take a picture that will do her justice but my Janeway arrived safely today.
As cliche as it sounds, she is much, much better in person than in the photos we’ve seen. Like amazingly so.

Nanjin, you have fed my soul. This series was the Star Trek for my wife and I. It got us through a lot of really hard times. To have Janeway done this amazingly well and in my own collection... I don’t know-it’s emotional. I can’t thank you enough for your vision, your dedication, and the promises you’ve kept.
Thank you, Nanjin!

I can’t take a picture that will do her justice but my Janeway arrived safely today.
As cliche as it sounds, she is much, much better in person than in the photos we’ve seen. Like amazingly so.

Nanjin, you have fed my soul. This series was the Star Trek for my wife and I. It got us through a lot of really hard times. To have Janeway done this amazingly well and in my own collection... I don’t know-it’s emotional. I can’t thank you enough for your vision, your dedication, and the promises you’ve kept.
Thank you, Nanjin!
No need to thank me. I am merely one of the same

Back