EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched the video. OMG. Those hands! They are definitely Kate's hands. It's amazing!
And the tricorder and padd are just the cutest thing ever.

So, I showed the video to my friends, and as expected, there is now one who regrets not buying her. Are there any shops left where she can get one or is it waitlist everywhere? She's in America. I bought from Exo directly, so I have no idea where I should point her. Thank you!

I just watched the video. OMG. Those hands! They are definitely Kate's hands. It's amazing!
And the tricorder and padd are just the cutest thing ever.

So, I showed the video to my friends, and as expected, there is now one who regrets not buying her. Are there any shops left where she can get one or is it waitlist everywhere? She's in America. I bought from Exo directly, so I have no idea where I should point her. Thank you!
Sideshow and BBTS

Looking really good in the video from Sideshow in my opinion. I like the change up with the Voyager style uniform versus the style we’ve gotten with Data and Picard.

Color graded with cinematic look. Not a good representation of the Janeway true color.

There are always areas that I want to improve. But as of now, this is the best Janeway figure in our solar sustem. A fact and not an assumption 😁

Don't think more than 0.01% of Janeway fans will complain.
780_0882.jpg

Are you still on track to ship out Janeway this weekend?
Yes. All going out and should reach their destination rather quickly.

Air shipping from the closest distribution center is having trouble. Lots of shipments are stucked there and is continuing piling up on a daily basis.

We are shipping Janeway through another airport destination and avoid being stuck at the distribution center.

Someone on another forum stated that you have announced that one of the few Star Trek figures of interest to me is going to be made.
Is an armoured Hirogen Hunter going to be made?

Got notice that Janeway has been shipped and fulfilled…but no tracking no. I’m assuming that will come later.

Air shipping from the closest distribution center is having trouble. Lots of shipments are stucked there and is continuing piling up on a daily basis.

We are shipping Janeway through another airport destination and avoid being stuck at the distribution center.
Thank you for thinking of such things and doing something to help us. That`s so considerate..

Saw
Thank you for thinking of such things and doing something to help us. That`s so considerate..
When your money is in our account, then we are 100% responsible for anything thereafter for whatever reasons until the figures are in your hand.

We failed on any promises and obligations then we failed in fact. All mentioned reasons are just excuses to make ourselves feel better.

The attitude of denying responsibilities DOES NOT and CAN NOT exist in EXO-6 operations from top to bottom.

This is why we only charge the minimum in preorder reservations.

We DO NOT believe we are in the position to accept any payments ahead of time.

Time value of Money belongs to the customers. Taking large portions of money drom customers are like increase price (interest that could be earned by the customers) we will need to pay you guys interest or the money should be in an Escrow account.

Last edited:
Back