EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Mirror Spock has been paid off since it went up for pre-order. Just have to wait for it to arrive and Collectorzown to ship it to me.

Yes. Double counted. Will have it corrected.
I noticed the double charging of the shipping too, but only after I paid the final invoice. I was just too eager to get this paid and into processing. I hope it will be corrected.

Thanks.

I noticed the double charging of the shipping too, but only after I paid the final invoice. I was just too eager to get this paid and into processing. I hope it will be corrected.

Thanks.
Me too! Was super keen to get it sorted asap and paid it straight away even while thinking something didn't look right. Ah well.

I think we were all in the same frame of mind wanting to get this paid off quickly to receive our Mirror Spock and didn't realize the double shipping charge.

I would be fine applying it to my next pre-order though :)

I think we were all in the same frame of mind wanting to get this paid off quickly to receive our Mirror Spock and didn't realize the double shipping charge.

I would be fine applying it to my next pre-order though :)
I also would be OK to be credited on next pre-order...

Got a shipping notice but no tracking number. The link only goes to the $20 Spock downpayment. Anyone seeing similar?

That fiendish smile is just too cool! It is like a screen-grab from the show.

exo (1).jpg

Mirror Sulu is awesome. I wasn’t expecting him to be the next Mirror Universe figure, but I’m glad to be getting him.

Back