EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry Nanjin, that really sucks. I can always wait for my figures to be released but that cuts into your profits, business reputation, production of future figures and your operating costs. I honestly hope whatever the excuse they have for shutting everything down is, they resolve it quickly and you don't take a hit for it.

I'm sorry Nanjin, that really sucks. I can always wait for my figures to be released but that cuts into your profits, business reputation, production of future figures and your operating costs. I honestly hope whatever the excuse they have for shutting everything down is, they resolve it quickly and you don't take a hit for it.
Well, is going to be a worldwide affect if the city goes into a total lockdown. People won't be able to buy electronics, worldwide level.

Big companies have more problem. We are small, we are like Running Back, we should be able to maneuver away from some difficulties easier.

We will see. We will deal with it as it unfolds.

Bad news. Factory Area is going into a shutdown. All public transportations stop operating beginning Monday morning.

Mirror Spock delivery 99% will be delayed.

Fuxk.
Bugger! The fates seem to conspire to make it as difficult as possible to achieve the 1/6th Trek dream

If part of your problem is getting the heads, hands and accessories casted I know one of the best guys in the toy industry that can handle it on about any scale. He lives in the U.S.
He can also produce phicen style bodies with metal skeletons if you went that route with the female Mirror Verse figures. Please PM me if you want his contact info. The cost should still stay pretty low but the quility and detail is amazing.

Love how he looks in the Sideshow unboxing video, Nanjin. Even better than the promo pictures. Can’t wait to receive him, and for more TOS!

Love how he looks in the Sideshow unboxing video, Nanjin. Even better than the promo pictures. Can’t wait to receive him, and for more TOS!
I want to do all series with “once and for all” approach. We can't do 1/6 Trek like toys with accessories packs. The minimum quantity needed to justify this approach just isn't there. This is where EX, SX, and DX come in.

Plus, I have the yesterday Nanjin to beat.

All 1/6 Star Trek collections have to be Now or Never, Once and for All.

I want to do all series with “once and for all” approach. We can't do 1/6 Trek like toys with accessories packs. The minimum quantity needed to justify this approach just isn't there. This is where EX, SX, and DX come in.

Plus, I have the yesterday Nanjin to beat.

All 1/6 Star Trek collections have to be Now or Never, Once and for All.
I like the sound of it, it gives us a promise that all of these figure will be made amazingly. By the way, can we refer to him as Mirror Verse Nanjin, of the Terron toy company QMX? Has a better ring to it.

dc1v7yh-7522a559-c573-406f-bf65-1f9a9b88c811.png

Last edited:
Back