EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giving the friends something to look forward to before our next Trek release (may or may not related to TOS)

Mirror Spock production samples will be ready within a week or 2. This means about 2 weeks after this, Mirror Spock will be going out to direct B2C customers and wholesale vendors.

Redoing the 2nd Mirror Character because we have something better. Once the proto is ready, we will put the character up.

Maybe we should change the title of this thread to TOS. Mirror Trek will take sometime before it can have enough characters to consider as a collection on its own.

I will open a new "TOS" thread (if there isn't one already) and keep this one for the "Mirror, Mirror" figures from all series. I don't wish to lose the specific posts history/discussions, if possible.

I know you probably plan to do the bridge crew from Mirror Mirror , and rightly so, they will look amazing on the shelf opposite the TOS crew but I'd also love to see a Mirror Mirror Marlena Moreau to go with the Spock....and Kirk. lol

Last edited:
I know you probably plan to do the bridge crew from Mirror Mirror , and rightly so, they will look amazing on the shelf opposite the TOS crew but I'd also love to see a Mirror Mirror Marlena Moreau to go with the Spock....and Kirk. lol

The difficult part would be deciding which outfit for Marlena...

Mirror Uniform or Silky Dress...

Marlena 1.gif

Marlena 2.gif

Giving the friends something to look forward to before our next Trek release (may or may not related to TOS)

Mirror Spock production samples will be ready within a week or 2. This means about 2 weeks after this, Mirror Spock will be going out to direct B2C customers and wholesale vendors.

Redoing the 2nd Mirror Character because we have something better. Once the proto is ready, we will put the character up.

Maybe we should change the title of this thread to TOS. Mirror Trek will take sometime before it can have enough characters to consider as a collection on its own.
So no plans for mirror characters from outside TOS, then?

What company do you use to ship in the US? Thanks
Either SF Express or China Post (USPS). SF Express is a new service that we used, and seems to be better. Difficult to judge if truely better than China Post because the pandemic issues cause troubles randomly for any courier. SFExp is China's version of ups.

I wonder if what’s going on in Ukraine will upend all this. If the rumors are true that China is backing Putin we could see various countries cut them off/put on economic sanctions which could impact our collecting.

Not a politically motivated post, or trying to start a conversation on the topic, just thinking about the future of 1/6 in the current environment.

I wonder if what’s going on in Ukraine will upend all this. If the rumors are true that China is backing Putin we could see various countries cut them off/put on economic sanctions which could impact our collecting.

Not a politically motivated post, or trying to start a conversation on the topic, just thinking about the future of 1/6 in the current environment.
The thought has crossed my mind, too.

Darn, I was thinking it would be sooner. So by the time it ships out it’ll probably really be around May before they arrive to us.

Back