EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could it be that those cases are just for EXO-6 P.Os and that vendors like SS will get theirs later
This is Lot B2 production. It means it is for B2C, they are for our own B2C distribution.

Invoice cleared then shipment goes out the door, applies to everyone. B2C orders take 2 minutes to process, vendors take days and weeks. So that's the differences in processing orders.

Nanjin, do we have a good chance of seeing our favorite Mirror Mirror girl Marlena being released?... asking for a friend 🤣👍
Marlena 1.gif

Nanjin, do we have a good chance of seeing our favorite Mirror Mirror girl Marlena being released?... asking for a friend 🤣👍
View attachment 566572
I will only say Mirror will be an on going release. We are looking at releasing a mirror character every 3 months. In 4 years, that's more than 14

He looks great Nanjin! Happy with the final product??
I will say this, I will feel more satisfying if I am right there at prototyping and production in the factory. Under this pandemic remote controlling everything, and under the mercy of sample shippers, I am happy with Mirror Spock.

Nanjin, do we need to be concerned about the blue staining his neck? Just want to know before hand if I need to leave and neck protection on. I have the QMX Picard, HT Jedi Luke and Asmus Thranduil all of which ended up getting some neck staining before I realized I needed to leave the plastic or paper around the neck to create a protective barrier.

super excited on this one. I will probably get as many of the OT Mirror figures you make.

I’m not sure if I’ll get Mirror characters beyond TOS. Even then Spock is a must have. Kirk is a probably. Beyond those two I’m not sure who I’d even really want.

I suppose could finish out the Mirror crew, but it feels like a lot of characters to double up on.

Nanjin, do we need to be concerned about the blue staining his neck? Just want to know before hand if I need to leave and neck protection on. I have the QMX Picard, HT Jedi Luke and Asmus Thranduil all of which ended up getting some neck staining before I realized I needed to leave the plastic or paper around the neck to create a protective barrier.

super excited on this one. I will probably get as many of the OT Mirror figures you make.
To be honest, as of now, I don't see an issue. But no guarantee down the road. No one can.

A founder of a famous 1/6 sports figures told me they never put away uniforms on their figures in packaging because he concluded staining was a random thing. Look at TOS figures, black collars, and never had any stain under any circumstances. TNG Picard, color passed through protective film after 2 weeks of direct contact. We put this black in boiling water for 15 minutes and scatched it against white paper, passed all the standard test procedures.

I’m not sure if I’ll get Mirror characters beyond TOS. Even then Spock is a must have. Kirk is a probably. Beyond those two I’m not sure who I’d even really want.

I suppose could finish out the Mirror crew, but it feels like a lot of characters to double up on.
Yeah Mirror Kirk, Spock and Uhura are the only absolute musts for me from this line. Others like the Intendant or T'Pol or Georgiou might be cool to have but I could probably live without.

Yeah Mirror Kirk, Spock and Uhura are the only absolute musts for me from this line. Others like the Intendant or T'Pol or Georgiou might be cool to have but I could probably live without.
What I would rather see instead of so much focus on the Mirror Universe is to have an episode specific line which includes Mirror characters.

Basically figures from memorable episodes with unique looks versus their standard issue Starfleet uniforms.

Beyond Kirk and Spock and perhaps Marlena, I would only buy Mirror ENT and/or DD9 characters. There’s just not enough substance of any of the other TOS Mirror characters in that episode to sustain my attention. Scarred Sulu MAYBE, but that would even be a reach for me.

Back