EXO-6 Star Trek "Mirror, Mirror" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this Mirror line going to be straight TOS or could we see Mirror characters from thd non-TOS Series with Mirrorverse episodes IV this line?

Is this Mirror line going to be straight TOS or could we see Mirror characters from thd non-TOS Series with Mirrorverse episodes IV this line?
There was The Empress from Discovery in teasers, so it is not only TOS

Multi direction is what we do. Move on to iconic Mirror Universe characters including TOS, maybe DS9 and for sure DSC, at the same time Mirror TOS will path the way for the TOS crew.

I hope that there isn't too much time between Mirror Spock release and the next TOS Mirror figure. Spock is going to be quite lonely as the sole representative of the Terran Empire. I truly hope that Mirror Kirk will quickly follow.

Yeah, EXO has been stellar so far including rectifying problems such as shipping WITH THE EXCEPTION of female wrists joints (bur haven't released female 2.0 yet).

I trust they will continue their commitment to improvement by upgrading their wrist joints.

Mirror Sulu would be pretty cool too. Mainly for the fact that he looks pretty different with his red shirt and face scar.

Giving the friends something to look forward to before our next Trek release (may or may not related to TOS)

Mirror Spock production samples will be ready within a week or 2. This means about 2 weeks after this, Mirror Spock will be going out to direct B2C customers and wholesale vendors.

Redoing the 2nd Mirror Character because we have something better. Once the proto is ready, we will put the character up.

Maybe we should change the title of this thread to TOS. Mirror Trek will take sometime before it can have enough characters to consider as a collection on its own.

Back