EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for preorder next week. I'm hoping the Kirk/Spock TMP 2 pack is offered. Initially I wasn't going to get either, but after seeing all the photos from Mission Chicago, I think I need them both!

No. I don't think I said I intended to show bad looking prototype so I can do whatever.

Speed, I need speed and momentum, and maximizing profit was not our objective.

Doing beautiful prototype are NOT our specialty.

Remember, we are production base. We manufacture good looking Star Trek figures, and absolutely NOT a good Star Trek figures seller, and we ARE NOT a prototype company.

I won't show Jacob's paintup and mislead you guys we can produce his quality, because we NEVER can.

Not going to spend USD300-500 to paint a beautiful Spock, so more people will buy him while our USD15 paintup shop try to imitate an artist paintapp who charges $300 each. That's asking them to do impossible, and I am ripping you off.

BTW, lighting were terrible.

Beside Riker, TOS McCoy, Khan, the rest I like and I don't mind keeping them as is.
My apologies Nanjin, I should have prefaced my comment with a "I might be wrong here, but..."
I should not have sounded like I was speaking on your behalf, so thanks for clarifying.
Personally, I love all of the prototypes I've seen thus far. Some are stronger than others of course, because that's life. But I love them all. I am in amazement mode today.

Current listing Released and Revealed from Exo-6...

FIRST CONTACT DATA
FIRST CONTACT PICARD
FIRST CONTACT BORG QUEEN
FIRST CONTACT CAPTAIN'S CHAIR
FIRST CONTACT BRIDGE BACKGROUND
VOYAGER JANEWAY
VOYAGER EMH
VOYAGER 7 OF 9
VOYAGER TUVOK
VOYAGER BORG ALCOVE
MIRROR SPOCK
MIRROR SULU
TNG JUDGE Q
TNG LOCUTUS OF BORG
TNG PICARD (JACKET)
TNG RIKER
TNG LAFORGE
TNG HOLODECK ARCH
ENTERPRISE ARCHER & PORTHOS
DS9 SISKO
DS9 QUARK
TWOK KIRK
TWOK SPOCK
TWOK MCCOY
TWOK KAHN
TSFS KRUGE
TMP KIRK
TMP SPOCK
CAGE PIKE
CAGE SPOCK
CAGE TALOSIAN
MENAGERIE KIRK
MENAGERIE SPOCK
MENAGERIE MCCOY
MENAGERIE PIKE
TOS SPOCK
DISCOVERY BURNHAM
DISCOVERY SARU
DISCOVERY PIKE
DISCOVERY EMPRESS GEORGIOU

Attachments

• images (16).jpg
    images (16).jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 21

FIRST CONTACT DATA
FIRST CONTACT PICARD
FIRST CONTACT BORG QUEEN
VOYAGER JANEWAY
VOYAGER EMH
VOYAGER 7 OF 9
VOYAGER TUVOK
VOYAGER BORG ALCOVE
MIRROR SPOCK
MIRROR SULU
TNG JUDGE Q
TNG LOCUTUS OF BORG
TNG PICARD (JACKET)
TNG RIKER
TNG LAFORGE
TNG HOLODECK ARCH
DS9 SISKO
DS9 QUARK
TWOK KIRK
TWOK SPOCK
TWOK MCCOY
TWOK KAHN
TSFS KRUGE
TMP KIRK
TMP SPOCK
CAGE PIKE
CAGE SPOCK
CAGE TALOSIAN
MENAGERIE KIRK
MENAGERIE SPOCK
MENAGERIE MCCOY
MENAGERIE PIKE
TOS SPOCK
DISCOVERY BURNHAM
DISCOVERY SARU
DISCOVERY PIKE
For a second there I got excited because I first saw Discovery and thought TUC and then saw the names after - 🤢

Holy **** a captain Kruge!!! 😍

While I fully expected Nanjin to nail all the heavy hitters and fan favorites, Kruge is the figure I didn’t realize I wanted until I saw him here. I really need a Klingon figure to represent when they were still the classic baddies of the series, and the extra robe is just the cherry on that big fat sundae.

It isn’t said enough here, but THANK YOU, Nanjin, THANK YOU! 🙏

Last edited:
Just watched the second Tested video and I'm curious whether the holodeck arch is designed to fit inside a Detolf
Looking at the paused video with Berman and Saru and then to my detolf I’m thinking the arch is too wide - possibly even too tall - to fit inside.
Gonna watch all the movies again on paramount+
Lucky, we got rid of pretty much our entire physical film collection when we moved and Paramount+ Isn’t even an option in the UK until an unspecified “summer 2022” date… means Strange New Worlds isn’t going to be as easy to watch as Picard which at least is still on Prime here.

Well Nanjin wasn’t kidding about bracing ourselves for day 2… my thoughts and plans have changed a good dozen times in the last 24 hours 😂

My first thoughts yesterday were the “poster boy” (as Nanjin calls him) Picard and the TOS Spock were dead certainties. I had been planning on following Nanjin’s advice on my own 1/6 Trek museum and going with the set accurate colours, and I know the photos won’t be a true in person representation but his work has cemented that plan, the colour of Spock blue tunic looks amazing!

DSC Pike would have been on the cards but with what’s been said since SNW was shown to have different costumes and props I’m not sure what Nanjins plans are with him now as I remember him saying something about putting him on hold(?)

Now he follows up with the big 3 from WoK! I’m definitely in for those 3, if Spock with the radiation chamber is the more inclusive version I will be going with the simpler release but Kirk and McCoy I need those away team jackets!

What a time to be a Star Trek fan! And the thing is we haven’t seen Sisko yet so unless he’s being held for one last reveal this weekend I have to wonder if EXO-6 have more surprises for us before the convention is over!?

ANnd my prayers are answered. I wanted the Big 3 in movie uniforms. I passed on the TOS Big 3 to get them. I waited to buy them. Then I despaired when QMX canned them. And now...now I shall have them!

Wow that Kruge figure looks absolutely phenomenal. The TWOK sculpts don't seem completely there, but they still capture the characters well enough and the uniforms are gorgeous.

And I really want to like the Georgiou, but the thin plastic barbie hair kinda ruins it for me unfortunately. Her hair isn't really that long, so you could easily get away with it being sculpted I think.

Empress_Georgiou.jpg

Last edited:
Holy moly, Emperor Georgiou!

...Any chance we'll get the stand to display the alternate coat/cloak?

WoW !
But to be honest , some may disagree I’m not overwhelmed by the TWOK D Kelly headsculpt. Still close tot top of my wish list.

FIRST CONTACT DATA
FIRST CONTACT PICARD
FIRST CONTACT BORG QUEEN
VOYAGER JANEWAY
VOYAGER EMH
VOYAGER 7 OF 9
VOYAGER TUVOK
VOYAGER BORG ALCOVE
MIRROR SPOCK
MIRROR SULU
TNG JUDGE Q
TNG LOCUTUS OF BORG
TNG PICARD (JACKET)
TNG RIKER
TNG LAFORGE
TNG HOLODECK ARCH
DS9 SISKO
DS9 QUARK
TWOK KIRK
TWOK SPOCK
TWOK MCCOY
TWOK KAHN
TSFS KRUGE
TMP KIRK
TMP SPOCK
CAGE PIKE
CAGE SPOCK
CAGE TALOSIAN
MENAGERIE KIRK
MENAGERIE SPOCK
MENAGERIE MCCOY
MENAGERIE PIKE
TOS SPOCK
DISCOVERY BURNHAM
DISCOVERY SARU
DISCOVERY PIKE
Wow that is an insane list. Clearly Nanjin has been very busy the last few years!

Back