EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20220409-092439_Facebook.jpg

Wow, fantastic torpedoes! I am super excited to get these guys and the expedition jacket is a bonus! I hope Kirk will come with glasses to dangle from his hand. The only sculpt I don't really care for here is Bones' smile. It looks odd to me.

Last edited:
!!!!!!!!!

Nanjin! Fantastic job on the movie figures! Is there any way I can just be put down for whatever the premium/deluxe/ultimate version is of each of the movie figures and not have to worry about pre-order sellouts? I know it’s wishful thinking but I want every single one of them and don’t want to risk missing out. I love it that you are already showing stuff from III. Again because I was introduced to Star Trek with II, III & IV those will be my biggest wants that want everything from. VI, TOS and TNG are right behind them but my goodness what you have show for II and III is awesome. I hope the away jacket is not a limited run.

My mind was blown yesterday so I don’t even know how to describe today. Let’s just save all my other collectibles just got scared because their days in my house may be limited.

Gonna watch all the movies again on paramount+

I started on TMP last night.

A movie marathon is afoot!

I took a couple of screencaps of Kirk's boots after the discussion about colour, and Nanjin stating they weren't final.

The colour pretty much matches the uniform, so they should be Loden green too.

vlcsnap-2022-04-09-05h39m40s951.jpg
vlcsnap-2022-04-09-05h39m57s620.jpg

As for Kirk's uniform itself, there are a few scenes where you actually see it change colour as he moves into a differently lit area.

Back