EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not sure but from what I can make out it looks like it could still be the First Contact Locutus - the head piece was fairly consistent with how he looked earlier in his assimilation just with more detailing.

I’m not sure but from what I can make out it looks like it could still be the First Contact Locutus - the head piece was fairly consistent with how he looked earlier in his assimilation just with more detailing.
Well you can make out the more distinctive chest armor from TNG, with the black undersuit underneath and that triangular neck piece. The armor in FC was more of a generic full body Borg suit as you can see in the pic below.

Of course with him being in the full Borg suit, he really needs the extra apparatus on his forehead as well, but I know Nanjin has already ruled that out before. So maybe it's something I'll be able to scratchbuild and add on myself.

tumblr_okam1u1ohr1sn5qdjo5_1280.jpg

Looks to be a hybrid of the two TNG Locutus looks from parts 1 and 2 of "The Best of Both Worlds," kinda like a more high-end version of the DST figure from 2006. You could swap the arm prosthetic with a mechanical hand/glove on that one, so I'm curious to see if this figure might have the same feature.

Locutus needs to avoid a direct preorder/sales death match with another no one should miss figure, while he is still under the mercy of approvals.

Then this no one should miss figure needs to avoid his death match with another 2 icons. 2 icons which people can miss but will have missing out thoughts from time to time.

The situation will get more confusing as we approach April.

Just few more weeks, things will be much clear for everyone so friends can reevaluate their purchasing budget for this year.
I really appreciate this approach, thanks!

As much as I want TWOK Spock, I can also wait as I have a few things ordered this year already. That’s an instant order. On the fence about updating TOS Spock that came through QMx, it will really need to be special to replace what I have.

As much as I want TWOK Spock, I can also wait as I have a few things ordered this year already. That’s an instant order. On the fence about updating TOS Spock that came through QMx, it will really need to be special to replace what I have.
You will be the judge when we release our version. But TOS era fans will have the most difficult decisions to make.

We are older, we can take miss-out easier than the younger generations.

You will be the judge when we release our version. But TOS era fans will have the most difficult decisions to make.

As a TOS fan, my hardest decision will be do I buy one or two of each? lol
The hard part will be with TNG it will be, do I really care about this character enough to grab them?
Voyager, don't really need them but it is more of I am just buying it to support the company.
Discovery, pass.
The rest are in the air, I'd buy an Archer though.

Last edited:

As a TOS, TWOK only fan, I am in for any and all you can make. Please go as deep as possible!

Oh … I’m sure it will be a challenge NOT to get the new TOS Spock. 🤙🏻🤣

I'm seriously hoping that we see at least one if not two TOS and TNG crew figures go on pre-order this year. The clock is ticking on the U.S.S. EXO-6 five year mission...

("Mirror, Mirror" versions don't count, but are greatly welcomed, of course.) :wink1:

Back