EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good. Picard is landing. So in regards to unboxing, we can start looking at Janeway.

Should we start a new post for FC series collectors? Obviously and is an know fact that FC is not just Data and Picard. More to come.

There are OG TOS fans here who have very little interest in TNG and subsequent characters.

Janeway too! She is actually right there with Kirk in popularity within Trekverse. I still can't believe she is more popular than Picard and challenging Kirk position. Yes, Strange but proven on Janeway sale. (TOS fans in my age group need to understand we are becoming history 😆 and we are no longer the driving force behind Trek)

Too many characters to discuss in one thread.
I already tagged admin two times for this wish...

I feel like most people are going to post in this main thread anyways. There’s an individual thread for Data, and it didn’t really have many replies.

I think at this point ST should have its own section. With the speed and number of figures coming that would make the most sense to me.

Nanjin, congrats on the great review from mwctoys! That’s the main review site I check out especially if I am trying to figure out more about a figure before ordering (of course that only applies when the figure doesn’t sell out during preorder).

Good. Picard is landing. So in regards to unboxing, we can start looking at Janeway.

Should we start a new post for FC series collectors? Obviously and is an know fact that FC is not just Data and Picard. More to come.

There are OG TOS fans here who have very little interest in TNG and subsequent characters.

Janeway too! She is actually right there with Kirk in popularity within Trekverse. I still can't believe she is more popular than Picard and challenging Kirk position. Yes, Strange but proven on Janeway sale. (TOS fans in my age group need to understand we are becoming history 😆 and we are no longer the driving force behind Trek)

Too many characters to discuss in one thread.
Good idea. I'll start a thread for each "series" and we can cover those figures that fall under those series.

EDIT: I have updated the title to this thread to "General Discussion" as well.

Last edited:
Actually very exciting that one man’s vision and determination has created these new forums and discussions. (y)

I will be doing a zoom chat for a Trek cosplay costume group interview tonight.

Uniform groups know how accurate our figures are, especially the colors.

Seriously, only they can appreciate what I put into the uniforms. They know the detail. The rest only know the uniforms look good.

Likewise, the equipments only trek model builders can appreciate the accuracy.

Looking forward to seeing Picard and Janeway. I got Data last month and it really got me excited for the rest of the EXO-6 lineup! Can't wait for TOS crew!

Tom

On a completely different thread (I'm currently watching The Magnificent Ferengi), I wonder which one of the wonderfully tasteful jackets Quark wears, Nanjin will use?

On a completely different thread (I'm currently watching The Magnificent Ferengi), I wonder which one of the wonderfully tasteful jackets Quark wears, Nanjin will use?
This is a great question, Quark has so many iconic looks, it would be difficult to choose a final figure look.

Latest posts

Back