EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we get some announcements soon like pictures of headsculpts or teasers with a PO soon after?
I am stock piling approvals so we would be less influenced by the franchise.

Everything we do will need to go through CBS.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Ideally I'd love a season 4-7 Brent sculpt (87-94). He aged so much more in the films 94-02.
Data and Picard aged a lot more beginning around S3 and S4. TNG series will be focused in the time frame before S4.

Who knows, maybe someday some fans might want a complete war era TNG crew to complement FC Data and Picard.

I had considered providing TNG crew with War Era uniforms, but too bad, beside FC Picard, everyone else worn jumpsuit.

S4 seems more ideal to me, as the collared uniforms were much tighter in S3 and not really representative of their main look.

Although I'd still rather have a Troi in her blue uniform over any of her other outfits, so not sure how that might complicate things...

With this plan, we'll never see the crew of La Sirena
No Real Crew, or even with one Rios sculpt, that can then at least be re-purposed to form a full Existential Emergency Hologram crew! :lol

EynlIMFWYAYTqiC

Data and Picard aged a lot more beginning around S3 and S4. TNG series will be focused in the time frame before S4.

Who knows, maybe someday some fans might want a complete war era TNG crew to complement FC Data and Picard.

I had considered providing TNG crew with War Era uniforms, but too bad, beside FC Picard, everyone else worn jumpsuit.

So with pre-S4 releases will Riker be clean shaven or have a beard?

I see on Facebook it says the Captains line will cover series and movies. Will the Wrath of Khan Kirk be part of this line or will the movies have individual lines like First Contact?

With this plan, we'll never see the crew of La Sirena
No Real Crew, or even with one Rios sculpt, that can then at least be re-purposed to form a full Existential Emergency Hologram crew! [emoji38]

EynlIMFWYAYTqiC
This is not true.

Hope so!
I imagine any of the classic returning characters, yet La Sirens crew too?

And hope that Q doesn't just disappear them all Season 2:lol

3ugnuc.gif

What are the odds that EXO-6 creates a S1 Tasha Yar? If that materializes, what are the odds of getting remaining S1 TNG bridge crew? That season is unique especially with the looks of LaForge, Worf and even Troi's scant (Encounter at Farpoint). Riker is of course clean-shaven, and O'Brian is wearing the wine-red command color also in that premier episode. Season 2 has its unique look as well. :mummy

No interest in any TNG in the Season 1-2 uniforms.

Actually, this announcement that the captains are coming first and the general outline for how the line will unfold is somewhat fortunate in that it has made me seriously think about just how many characters I'm willing to plunk down MSRP for earlier than I likely would have. As much as I'd love to have everything, I think I've come up with a solid list of about 30 across the entire franchise I would realistically purchase. About 1/3 of those are secondary/recurring cast and have less chance of even being made, though. So far, nothing from Picard has made that list, but every other show/movie series is represented by at least 1 figure. I have no interest in pursuing 'complete' crews in matching uniforms, but am going the opposite - favorite characters in a wide variety of outfits.

I wouldn't buy any TNG Type A uniforms:

latest

I prefer the Type B with its stand collar:

Even then I'm not sure these characters interest me enough any more. All depends whether the figures are good enough to drag me beyond the TOS and TOS films again.

After some DS9 binging, putting in a vote for Major Kira[emoji41]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I'll be binging TNG again soon, as I thought Amazon's price for the 41-disc Blu-ray set seemed reasonable.

It'll be a test to see if I can rejuvenate the feelings I had for TNG the first time.

Back