EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only Decker figure I want.

thedoomsdaymachinehd0649.jpg

This is the only Decker figure I want.

View attachment 636223
And the only Decker that even comes close to deserving a figure. And even if Captain Decker isn't so bad, the actor is a terrible human being. No one wants to reach out to admitted pedophile Stephen Collins and offer him money for his likeness, let alone sell figures that look like him.

Works in progressView attachment 636273

I'm having a hard time matching a phicen body for Uhura. Getting a Trek uniform that matches the other QMX figures for Chekov will probably be expensive. I'll have to buy a Kirk, then remove the captain's braid for his tunic. I'm not going to hold my breath for Exo-6.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230426_084324_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230426_084324_Photos.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20230426_084307_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230426_084307_Photos.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 1
Works in progressView attachment 636273

I'm having a hard time matching a phicen body for Uhura. Getting a Trek uniform that matches the other QMX figures for Chekov will probably be expensive. I'll have to buy a Kirk, then remove the captain's braid for his tunic. I'm not going to hold my breath for Exo-6.

Those look pretty darn good!

From Facebook:
View attachment 636407
Section 31 is guaranteed to piss a lot of collectors off already.
At this point it's not worth getting in a twist over, but it certainly raises eyebrows. So is he going to release a list of these figures before he opens up this private group? Unless you are a completist with a lot of cash, how do you even know if you have interest in buying any of them? Can you not join unless you in some fashion agree to buy all of them? Do you have to pay ahead of time to show interest? If you do, and a figure doesn't get made, or gets replaced with another, what happens?

True fan and real interest are terms that are more than a little vague and makes me wonder how he guages them, and as above, exactly how that all works. I doubt even he knows right now, so even teasing the possibility is premature.

I'm a true fan but having to be a part of a specific group to avail of certain figures is hard when the owner of the company blocked me on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣

I can just see something cool like Barclay or a season 1 Riker going up and I miss out 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I think a lot of us might be missing the point of 31. It sounds like he is still trying figure it out so nothing is set in stone and it’s probably going to be figures 99% of people won’t be interested in buying especially at the price point due to the low quantity. If it is a way to get more figures out there and give fans a chance to get ones that would never see the light of day otherwise then I say why not. Also by going through a group of fans it might prevent scalpers from just grabbing them all. It’s just my opinion but I don’t think he would release any popular figure through 31.

I think a lot of us might be missing the point of 31. It sounds like he is still trying figure it out so nothing is set in stone and it’s probably going to be figures 99% of people won’t be interested in buying especially at the price point due to the low quantity. If it is a way to get more figures out there and give fans a chance to get ones that would never see the light of day otherwise then I say why not. Also by going through a group of fans it might prevent scalpers from just grabbing them all. It’s just my opinion but I don’t think he would release any popular figure through 31.
Are these going to be bootleg? I guess they won’t be, but is that why it’s a private group? Nanjin already made it clear that he does not care about making bootleg figures, just as long no one else does while he has the license.

If I understood his post correctly it sounds like he will be doing it within the contractual requirements. What those requirements are, your guess is as good as mine. The “super expensive” comment makes me think that I will not be able to afford it anyway. Honestly it might make it easier for me to live with missing out on the figures if they are basically $200 figures sold for $500 because of the super small quantity. I still want to see what those figures are though.

As long as they complete the Berman era series crews and TWOK I’m good. I’m only going to a completionist for TNG and ENT.

Last edited:
I'm a true fan but having to be a part of a specific group to avail of certain figures is hard when the owner of the company blocked me on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣

I can just see something cool like Barclay or a season 1 Riker going up and I miss out 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yeah I'm sure he recognizes me as being part of "the forum", so probably wouldn't let me in the group either. Lol

I'm really hoping this is nothing but obscure characters or VOY/ENT aliens that I have no interest in owning.

Not sure what to think, in regards to the Section 31 group.

I have real interest and true intention to see what the figures are and priced at before considering purchasing them. So I guess I can't be part of that group?

Not sure what to think, in regards to the Section 31 group.

I have real interest and true intention to see what the figures are and priced at before considering purchasing them. So I guess I can't be part of that group?
Yeah, Section 31 might be interesting, but I’m not keen on overpaying for figures either.

The other group seems to be set up so he can control the narrative and only let in people who won’t criticise too harshly. And not to mention it’s a direct response to this forum. He can’t seem to let go and concentrate on what he’s doing, rather than petty jibes, or just simply block the trolls. Everything in the public domain gets a few trolls, but announcing a private group is a weak move.

Back