EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget Uhura, I want season 7 Nog...
:pray:

Nog would be amazing... I know this one wouldn't be too popular (least film wise the figure might be) but I would love a Final Frontier Kirk in the Captains bomber style jacket.

Not overly surprising though as the last figure I suggested was Scotty in the same uniform from TSFS lol.

The dress looks great! Is it me or would the Brie Larson unofficial sculpt be a fair likeness for Barrows? With a new wig, obviously, and, maybe a tweak to her eye make-up. .

Pauln6a, how'd you like this head sculpt (as a basic) for Tonia?

tonia-head-sculpt-2.png
[/url][/IMG]

Maybe if Nanjin gets a full lineup done, over time, he might consider Nog. Only if other people want him too. No sense making a figure only three of us wan't, lol.

My top 3 choices (as in if you could have 3 and only 3) for figures from DS9 would be Sisko, O'Brien and Nog - so that makes four of us!

Yes I think that one could work. Tweak the eye make-up.

Thanks, yes she'll need some eye make up tweaking. Besides she'd need new pupils, too, cause Tonia has grey eyes, I have not the experience to paint her eyes though.

Anyway, I'll make a new hairdo for her, combed back 60s style, with the lovely hairline peak.

From Nanjin’s Facebook

Captain's Log, SD: -302158.2

With the new transwarp coils installed, we are able to create a transwarp conduit to the Alpha Quadrant in the 1/6 universe. We have received orders to pick-up Lt Comm Data and bring him back to the prime universe.

We are modifying our chroniton field to take advantage of the temporal flux created by the gravimetric shear, and travel to other space-time continuums to pick-up a few undisclosed Starfleet Officers while traveling within the newly created transwarp conduits.

As of now, we estimate this trip will take approximately 75 days. We will need to rearrange some guest quarters for the Classified Officers whom we are picking up.

75 days till Data is in the states for release? Who are the new officers and are they able to be released soon too? Or are they samples to approve?

For the movies I'd want these uniforms, which cover six films from 1982-1994:

star_trek_2_wrath_still_ks_c5032-paramount-pictures-530x359.jpg

gettyimages-691253286.jpg

Would be good to assemble the seven classic crew, plus a Saavik. Preferably Robin Curtis:

6215340-saavik.jpg

From Nanjin’s Facebook

75 days till Data is in the states for release? Who are the new officers and are they able to be released soon too? Or are they samples to approve?

I guess the Oracle wants to tell us that all those undisclosed officers - some being TOS - will be available for pre-order.

I'd love a Robin Curtis Saavik as well (especially in that cool landing party gear)... but not before a Kirstie Alley Saavik. Since she was the original. And also because it would be cool to have a figure with her unique red collar instead of the white.

Back