EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have minimal accessories, so we can push the msrp down even further.

First rate Kirk Spock head sculpts (some don't like them they can wait for twok or tos), fast delivery, iconic enough to be their own collection (again some will disagree). Even they have the minimal items, I have successful added a very very unique items to this release to make it further its OOAK status (one of a kind)
Actually trying to think- what would they even really have for accessories? Other than stands and hands I can’t think of much else. For Spock I assume the robe is removable.

“Nanjin's School for the Gifted Youngsters.” 😊 He recommeded this name, and I will use it.
I love it! My family is behind it 100%. It’s awesome to think that by buying incredible 1/6 Trek we might be in a very small way helping that dream come true. It’s one of those rare win win situations in life.

Forgot to leak another info about TMP. Admiral Kirk and Kolinahr Spock will be sold as Pair figures. I might offer individual figures but will be at a higher much higher price level and will take 9 months or more to deliver while the pair version will deliver within 2 months after presale. (This Spock is V1.0, the production version is 2.6)View attachment 569932
I thought I caught that earlier in the thread - can’t wait for this!

Last edited:
The EXO-6 Fans FB group now has a brief, soundless video of this figure on their page, if anyone here is interested. ;) 🖖
Is there another group other than the Exo-6 Star Trek Collectors? Don’t see the video on there.

Actually trying to think- what would they even really have for accessories? Other than stands and hands I can’t think of much else. For Spock I assume the robe is removable.
The only things which spring to mind would be a Phaser and Communicator watch - neither used these items while wearing these costumes but the Playmates Kirk which I still have had the Phaser so I’m hoping we see the Exo-6 Kirk st least come with one.

Someone in my team passed away.... I have been in this rabbit hole for passed 8 months..... and have been avoiding to think about him... and hiding myself in my work.

We spent days and nights discussing the head sculpts that we want.to do...

1/6 Trek can never be done without his help.... he was the only person who put out hundreds of hours to push me up to this level.

What you want can never be done now....

Shipping is difficult too. Everyone is all over the world....
My condolences.

Forgot to leak another info about TMP. Admiral Kirk and Kolinahr Spock will be sold as Pair figures. I might offer individual figures but will be at a higher much higher price level and will take 9 months or more to deliver while the pair version will deliver within 2 months after presale.

How likely is it you'll offer them individually? I want Kirk but I'm not so keen on robed Spock (due to the costume, not the likeness).

We are in great hands with Nanjin and the team.

I do not think anybody else on this planet or any other could do a better job on this mission.

If only every 1/6 franchise could be run by the fans, for the fans.

How likely is it you'll offer them individually? I want Kirk but I'm not so keen on robed Spock (due to the costume, not the likeness).

As of today, highly likely.... a bit too many requests for other Trek fan groups (non 1/6)... Timing might be toward end of the year (no guarantee) and msrp wouldn't be so favorable (guarantee).

Yeah there are a lot of Trek characters where I really struggle to think of any accessories they might come with. And even the usual phaser and tricorder don't make much sense for them.

I mean posing a TMP Kirk with a phaser would just look super weird.

I actually hope he does come with a phaser. While not screen accurate I probably would have him displayed with it from time to time. Personally I would think phasers and communicators (for TOS & movies) would come with all the crew members regardless of whether or not they were shown on screen with them. For Kirk, I would generally also like the “tablet” thing (if they showed one in the movie). I use all those accessories for the QMX one from time to time.

For the first time, I’m starting to think Nanjin might be serious about Disco McCoy. Would make sense to have the big three in their boarding costumes, and what a set that would be. So much more interesting than the drab duty uniforms.
I will pre-order TMP Kirk and Spock immediately (Largely because that was the first Trek I ever saw, at a drive-in cinema). TMP McCoy I'd buy as well, disco medallion or clean cut!

As of today, highly likely.... a bit too many requests for other Trek fan groups (non 1/6)... but timing might be toward end of the year (no guarantee) and msrp wouldn't be so favorable (guarantee). If this is the case, after this lot, there won't be another duo figures release. They will be individual figure. Cant manage another duo figures release for this year.
Yeah there are a lot of Trek characters where I really struggle to think of any accessories they might come with. And even the usual phaser and tricorder don't make much sense for them.

I think Spock only held a phaser in STV

As of today, highly likely.... a bit too many requests for other Trek fan groups (non 1/6)... but timing might be toward end of the year (no guarantee) and msrp wouldn't be so favorable (guarantee). If this is the case, after this lot, there won't be another duo figures release. They will be individual figure. Cant manage another duo figures release for this year.

I don’t get it. Even if there’s crazy demand it’s impossible to make more Sevens, but if people want Kirk and Spock individually more can be made of them instead of as the intended twin set for some reason? 🤔

I don’t get it. Even if there’s crazy demand it’s impossible to make more Sevens, but if people want Kirk and Spock individually more can be made of them instead of as the intended twin set for some reason? 🤔
Seven has a seamless body. We can't produce seamless body. For us to produce will be about 4x the cost. We have to beg factories to take our orders. To them, 10 units equal 10,000 figures. These factories usually will ignore us because we are too small.

How many seamless body companies out there? 2?

Kirk and Spock are done in house including their bodies.

If you can't secure your supply source, is suicide in manufacturing. Seven is under this category. We sub contract out, then we lose control.

Ours are so fast because we chose to be fast. Can't produce more because we chose not to produce but move forward.

Mess around with thoroughly thought through plans means trouble.

Check your other 1/6 preorders and look at the turnaround time then compare our records. Even bootleggers need to step aside if we race for speed (in uniforms only)

Last edited:
There is a very brief shot of him holding one at the end of TUC, but you can barely even notice it.

tuchd2425.jpg

Back