EXO-6 Star Trek “Picard” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PIC S3 is definitely great overall, though there were some weird decisions made. It’s just a shame PIC S1 and 2 were such a big waste of time and money.

S1 and 2 should’ve been made with more care like S3 so there’d be three good seasons to watch instead of two seasons to be forever skipped over.

I just can’t see the Admiral Picard figure being a huge seller. People are being a lot more selective these days due to room and budget. It’s not a version I imagine those aside from extremely diehard collectors and completionists would want. Odd choice when I think it’s obvious which figures collectors want to see.

View attachment 663431

For the Picard line, I would’ve thought the choice would be clear…

View attachment 663432
A Seven of Nine figure would be awesome…but don’t you think it would be a little weird to have an action figure line called “Star Trek: Picard” that didn’t actually include…PICARD?

A Seven of Nine figure would be awesome…but don’t you think it would be a little weird to have an action figure line called “Star Trek: Picard” that didn’t actually include…PICARD?

I mean… eventually? Just think there’s other figures that’d generate more excitement.

Might’ve been better with the admiral uniform even if he didn’t wear it for very long. At least that’d provide a nice evolution from TNG to PIC display.

IMG_2655.jpeg

I mean… eventually? Just think there’s other figures that’d generate more excitement.

Might’ve been better with the admiral uniform even if he didn’t wear it for very long. At least that’d provide a nice evolution from TNG to PIC display.

View attachment 663433
I think the line is specifically Picard Season 3 so not sure that that outfit would really fit the bill…

I think the line is specifically Picard Season 3 so not sure that that outfit would really fit the bill…

They have the license for the whole franchise so can do whatever. They’re just choosing to stick to S3 which is good business sense. And works just fine for most figures, aside from Picard.

The jacket outfit is just kinda boring and I think a version with the admiral uniform would be more appealing for collectors personally.

Last edited:

View attachment 663433
I'd be tempted by Admiral Picard, yeah. That's a sharp look. Not so tempted by casual Picard, as much as I like S3 more than S1/2. His S3 turtleneck just isn't exciting.
It might have been nice if they came up with some excuse for him to be in that uniform for the end of S3. Maybe wearing it because he was planned to give a speech at the celebration that they ultimately had to rescue instead. Maybe putting it on at one point to keep up appearances, make it seem like he still planned to attend.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the last day to pre-order this one. Part of me has a temptation to get it just because I’m a fan of Picard as a character but I ultimately think I’m still going to pass on it.

Tomorrow is the last day to pre-order this one. Part of me has a temptation to get it just because I’m a fan of Picard as a character but I ultimately think I’m still going to pass on it.
You should pass. Don’t need permission from anyone here to not buy something.

Yeah - I'm still on hold too . . . waiting to see what Riker & Seven look like.

The shame is, if THEY turn out great, and I can't still get THIS, I (in turn) won't bother getting Riker & Seven (since I'd want all 3), and won't entertain any of the other characters either.

Suppose Icould pay aftermarket prices though - so that's always an option.

You should pass. Don’t need permission from anyone here to not buy something.
I’m just talking out loud. Never said I needed anyone’s permission. Again part of me just wants it as a fan of the character and to have him represented in all of his iterations.

I'm still holding off for now. It pains me because it would feel strange getting any other S3 figure and not having an S3 Picard... but the sculpt just ain't working for me.

I’m doing the same, waiting on TNG Picard.

I'm still holding off for now. It pains me because it would feel strange getting any other S3 figure and not having an S3 Picard... but the sculpt just ain't working for me.

It’s pretty much impossible to find a matching angle to do an apples to apples comparison, and as always, some of the EXO prototype photos are much better than others, but I think S3 Picard is easily one of their better efforts. Add to that the few tweaks that always seem to get thrown in at the last minute and the “always better in hand” factor, and I think this Picard is well worth the pick up.

But as others have said, if the other major players don’t all look at least as good (and actually get made) the question is do we need a lonely old man Picard hanging out on our shelves. Then again if you get him and for whatever reason decide not to keep him, as a title character, he should be far easier to sell or trade than some others might - particularly in the Trek arena.

IMG_4624.jpeg

Last edited:
Back