Executive Replicas 2001 Space Odyssey Astronauts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall it look impressive to me- yes the posibilty may be limited but mine will be in a museum pose anyhow-as for the body can it be replaced? Can the suit be removed without too much damage???

I'm wondering the same. That suit doesn't look real removable based on that center half-zip situation.

But I guess the got the body in there somehow??

I'm curious how futzable the material is. It looks pretty thick and rigid, vs. the onscreen stuff that seems a bit loose when hanging.

Overall it look impressive to me- yes the posibilty may be limited but mine will be in a museum pose anyhow-as for the body can it be replaced? Can the suit be removed without too much damage???

I'd be interested if the Hot Toys ttm19 figure would fit inside too.

I noticed there is a narrow shoulders version of the ttm19 and a regular version too. So which would work best and how would the Executive Replicas head be mounted on the ttm19 figure?

Also, the head sculpt looks good, but I wonder if a repaint would really help this and who might be doing that.

It's a good sign that some have already received their figures, though I'm disappointed about the lack of regular hands as promised in the items description. It almost looks like the suit gloves are part of the suit and not removable. can anyone confirm this?

IFChAm6.jpg

Wow, that looks pretty good for a 1/6 scale figure compared to the original. Thanks for the pic. Now I'm super excited to get mine.

I sure hope they do the silver Clavius suit…please, please, please.

I'd be interested if the Hot Toys ttm19 figure would fit inside too.

I noticed there is a narrow shoulders version of the ttm19 and a regular version too. So which would work best and how would the Executive Replicas head be mounted on the ttm19 figure?

Also, the head sculpt looks good, but I wonder if a repaint would really help this and who might be doing that.

It's a good sign that some have already received their figures, though I'm disappointed about the lack of regular hands as promised in the items description. It almost looks like the suit gloves are part of the suit and not removable. can anyone confirm this?

You should definitely use a narrow. Mostly it's easy to find a solution for the head, but if the hands are fixed to the suit we have a problem...
I'm pretty sure I'll do a repaint myself - the paint job doesn't look too good from the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ordered my Dave from BigBad so no idea when it will arrive... But in the meantime I will wish that someone will do this:
53e00c0fc0a19d3b25d2b8849f526ff5.jpg

The gloved hands both connect 1) to the forearms by ball and socket, and 2) to the spacesuit via tab and slot connection (The silver connection you see in the photos).

The gloved hands both connect 1) to the forearms by ball and socket, and 2) to the spacesuit via tab and slot connection (The silver connection you see in the photos).

Ok so they can be disconnected from the suit and forearm. That's good.

I almost missed an email by them asking for my phone number which their DHL shipping services needs. Thank goodness I noticed it 3 days after it was sent when I was deleting emails.

I was just checking my email and I did send them my phone number on the 27th December, forgot all about it. Still no news on delivery though.

I got an update from my email to them.

We are waiting for another batch of tracking numbers from the factory. Once they send us the list, we will send you the tracking information.

They are waiting for the next set of product orders to be fulfilled and shipped before DHL will contact you. So shouldn't be too much longer before another shipment goes out. Chinese New Year is likely slowing work on next set of product I'm guessing.

I got an update from my email to them.

They are waiting for the next set of product orders to be fulfilled and shipped before DHL will contact you. So shouldn't be too much longer before another shipment goes out. Chinese New Year is likely slowing work on next set of product I'm guessing.

Cool, hope I'm in the next batch.

Back