Everything Will Change!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bidge1000

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I'm not sure how my collecting habits are going to change, but I thought I'd share my great news with you all. I finally got married on Sunday to my beautiful girlfriend of twelve years.

She's been pretty cool about my collectables to this point, let's see how things go from here. I'd be interested to hear of any mind tricks I could use if she's say's I can't have something!:lol

D:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

10f2xaa.jpg

So I'm not sure how my collecting habits are going to change, but I thought I'd share my great news with you all. I finally got married on Sunday to my beautiful girlfriend of twelve years.

She's been pretty cool about my collectables to this point, let's see how things go from here. I'd be interested to hear of any mind tricks I could use if she's say's I can't have something!:lol

D:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

collecting is obviously part of you and she knew that when she agreed to marry you, why should anything have to change. unless you have kids....... then your screwed :lol no more toys for you :lecture

Congrats! However, please remember that the violence is only necessary if she defies or criticizes you. Otherwise, verbal abuse and emotional indifference should do the job.

Just say that she's always right and do every thing she tells you to do! That's the key to make a women happy!! At least that the key to me happy!:mwaha
Oh and BTW:
marriage.jpg

Congratulations! I'm sure you've been living together for awhile and if she never had a problem with your collecting, she shouldn't now. Kids would only change things if money would become a bind.

Back