Enterbay x Medicom UU Cowboys & Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this over in the Medi board

ap_20110731054410204.jpg

Craig looks good in that pic. Harrison, not so much.

Medicom should really stop with the plastic belt WTF!
THose belt almost look like vintage gi-joe belt! lol

And what's with the hands pegs that is horrible.

These are just Medicom RAH...Nothing to do with Enterbay this time...

That is the best Daniel Craig sculpt yet. Hope it's in a scale I like! I may finally be able to finish my goddamn 007 figure

i think the sculpts and clothes look good. i just wish they'd finally get past the plastic belts and move to leather especially at the price they charge.

That is the best Daniel Craig sculpt yet. Hope it's in a scale I like! I may finally be able to finish my goddamn 007 figure

Totally agree:lecture

I was under the impression (but don't actually remember :lol) that you were getting the Craig sculpt from Adam, Plattman??

I did get Adam's sculpt mate, 3 in fact. It's huuuuuge. It looks like a headknocker! So that's a total write off. Plus he hasn't communicated with the many people who have an issue with the scale of the head, which is annoying. So im still in search of a good DC head!

Oooh ok. Man I'm sorry to hear that. I don't go into the custom section that often anymore so I didn't know there was an issue with it. Man that Bond if yours has been headless for awhile huh? Did you get rid of the Gestapo head that looks like Craig? Hopefully you can get this head parted out

Rather than start a new thread, easier to update this one.

I bought the Medicom Harrison this weekend at Ohio Comic Con, and saw the Craig as well, and can say that in person the scuplts, and clothing are great! I agree the belt would be better in leather, but I am not aware of even HT doing that on a large scale.

Either way the figures are great, and for the $150 I spent on Harrison worth every penny.:peace

Last edited:
Anyway you can post more pics of these figures, Grphyx1? I just picked up a few pieces from Toy Anxiety and am starting to get really interested in these figures. I love what I have seen so far.

Anyway you can post more pics of these figures, Grphyx1? I just picked up a few pieces from Toy Anxiety and am starting to get really interested in these figures. I love what I have seen so far.

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

A close-up comparison with the TTL head and Daniel Craig's. A friend asked.
IMG_0194_zps3b03bb84.jpg

These are all I have right now. hope they help with your decision. I love them. The joint and nice and stiff and they hold great poses. But that's just me. I haven't been collecting figs for as long as most here.

Back