Enterbay x Medicom UU Cowboys & Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the movie and liked it-- I'll pick these two up (depending on the price)...

Don't expect too much and you'll enjoy the movie. I thought it was well done.

They will need to make an old man body for Ford's figure though.

movie was awesome. but i ____ing hate Medicom. and i'd rather have the aliens than the cowboys.
Totally agree, movie was awesome..

Loved the Alien designs, very different from the the crap we've been getting lately.

Would love a Craig figure too though.

And maybe a nude Olivia... :pray:

First off, I think Medicom totally rocks. Especially when it comes to anime characters.. and Darth Vader.

Regardless, I saw the film and was rather surprised with how incredibly lackluster and generic it was for being attached to the names of Jon Favreau, Ron Howard, Brian Grazer AND Steven Spielberg. Even more surprisingly, I still ended up enjoying it very much (Mainly for its Mythos). The best part about it was by far Harrison Ford's acting and Olivia Wilde's... everything.

Just from seeing these early pictures, I know I’ll definitely be buying Colonel Dolarhyde. His outfit alone is amazing, and the hat looks to sit perfectly - I just hope it's removable.

If Jake Lonergan comes with his hat, I'll probably purchase him as well. The Cowboy/Alien technology mixture just looks so gnikcuf cool together.

The only reason I could see Hot Toys picking up this license is so that they can continue being selohssa to Medicom by intentionally trying to put them out of business. Although… Hot Toys would make a pretty sweet Ella Swenson/Olivia Wilde doll.

Just got back from seeing Cowboys and Aliens. I loved it. It was everything I wanted and more. Now I am very excited for these figures, but I really wish Hot Toys had gotten the license instead. I hope Ultimate Unison does Olivia at least. I'm still pissed we didn't get her from Tron and she was very important to this movie.

Yeah, i was expecting some pics by now. Surprised theres still nothing.

Found this over in the Medi board

ap_20110731054410204.jpg

the scults look good imo...really wish these are going to be like $150 each but I doubt it...darn.

Hmm, still hard to say from that picture. Glad some one picked up the licence though. I love the Jack Sparrow Ultimate Union sculpt, not so much so with the Luke Skywalker one though. Looking forward to seeing some proper pictures before I pass judgement :)

Judging by that picture, the sculpts seem lacking in detail and more along the lines of Medicom's face sculpts rather than Enterbay.

If these were made by HT we would've had at least a dozen HQ pics of these by now.

The Daniel Craig one looks like the more promising of the two. Too bad the price point will be too high for me to bother.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the sculpts, but still very excited about the figures themselves.

I'm hoping we hear something about these two soon.

Back