ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not-sure-if-trolling-or-serious.jpg

Yes Enterbay and Kotobukiya are singers/musicians. They are what's known as a "supergroup" . They have a cult following and some of the singles they have released include...

"I'm all scuffed up"
"a little less satisfaction" (with my action figures)
"Can't help falling apart"
"Dont" (expect much)

And of course
" Return to Sender"

If you all did not understand that what I told there, then sorry for my waste comment friends. I want to thank Raymond Ferraro for this very cool and also very informative post.

Elvis has smaller wrist holes than a regular EB body.

Going to try boiling to see if that works, but having issues putting his hands on a RM-5 bod. Holes are smaller than Han's.

Also my Elvis head disconnected from the inner "neck" joint, which was kinda strange. I'm sure some super glue will work, but was a bit shocked at how easy that happened.

EDIT - NEVERMIND! Heating the hands worked!

Last edited:
You could also do what I did which was stick an X acto blade in the sockets of the hands to cut a slightly bigger opeining so you don't have to bother with busting out the hair dryer every time you want to change hands. it worked for me and the hands still fit nice and tight on the pegs

not sure if its been mentioned here, but I saw this guy at the Discovery Hut in chinook Centre, Calgary's biggest shopping mall. Im assuming Discovery Hut is stocking sideshow/ enterbay/ hot toys these days. they also had Boba Fett, for all interested in the AB Canada area!

Hey guys need some help, I am thinking of getting Elvis what I need to know is he 12" high or 13" high? does anyone have a pic of Elvis standing next to a Hot Toys figure?

Hey guys need some help, I am thinking of getting Elvis what I need to know is he 12" high or 13" high? does anyone have a pic of Elvis standing next to a Hot Toys figure?

Hey Mike! Not to fret he's totally in scale! 12 inches and looks great, I posted a YouTube video back a page or so about this.

Am I the only non Elvis fan who kind of wants to buy this? I got the same urge with Bruce Lee, whose movies I casually enjoy.

Back