Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69464edejw1drwqbghi27j.jpg

Enterbay+Bruce+Lee++The+Big+Boss+Preview+01.jpg

995244_707485819264249_431667849_n.jpg

Peeps seem to like the unpainted sculpt when shown, but when painted, it seems unpopular. Paint app can really bring out a good sculpt, but in this case, I think EB's paint app is pretty mint, yet, peeps don't seem impressed.

Do you guys think different paint app would have made an improvement?

I'm gonna buy this just for the light sensor sound thingy so I can stick it at the underside of my toilet seat cover.

I'm gonna buy this just for the light sensor sound thingy so I can stick it at the underside of my toilet seat cover.
That's a whole ..... nother ..... level :lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih4AVOnO840[/ame]

Peeps seem to like the unpainted sculpt when shown, but when painted, it seems unpopular. Paint app can really bring out a good sculpt, but in this case, I think EB's paint app is pretty mint, yet, peeps don't seem impressed.

Do you guys think different paint app would have made an improvement?

I dunno larry,i can't put my finger on it,perhaps it's too cartoony(put the figure next to a wooden shed with a man shape cutout..might go better:rotfl) or is it too cgi looking.:dunno.also regarding likeness,not much bruce in it (to me anyway)

I dunno larry,i can't put my finger on it,perhaps it's too cartoony(put the figure next to a wooden shed with a man shape cutout..might go better:rotfl) or is it too cgi looking.:dunno.also regarding likeness,not much bruce in it (to me anyway)
I understand peeps not seeing BL in the sculpt, that's cool. I'm curious if they never saw BL in the sculpt to begin with, when shown unpainted. I'd say I was pretty excited when I saw the raw sculpt, & still am (over the sculpt, not the price of the figure) after seeing it painted. I want 2 roar sculpts, because I think it can be bashed into a pretty nice FoF figure.

& yeah, I think a cutout man hole diorama would be pretty funny/cool :lol

I suppose if you modded the hair a bit you could bash a FOF.PRICE SUCKS big time(sub $200) is a fair price..maybe..just maybe actual pics of this may prove us ney sayers wrong.

fortunately for us, this time we can be unhappy seeing the final product and not a fake prototype...:monkey3

any reference to the new game of death is purely coincidental ..:monkey3

:lol yeah they can nail a GOD proto,then give us a lookalike for the finished figure.
hey perhaps it'll be the reverse with this.:wink1:

I do not think the head is now ready and painted, and EB says it is the actual final product

W8, there's a sound chip??? For BL figure????????

. . .

Entertoy officially went full retarded.

Back