Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much hear it when unboxing, then that's about it. Off it goes into storage. Unless of course you're going to put it in the bathroom like Aemuse :lol

Im getting this, and am hoping inhand pics will be better as I think the promo pic angles and photoshopping to the body doesnt help to show off the figure at all...

Same here, axe. Im also hopeful that in hand pics will look a lot better.
The photoshopping, lighting and angles are certainly doing it no favours right now. I really do think it will look good in hand.
Its not perfect, and its missing a lot of accessories I wouldve liked, but its still a cool figure overall IMO. Definitely getting it at some point.

It's not just the accuracy I have a problem with - it's the insane price being asked for a bare-bones figure. $230 + shipping. Extra head sculpt or no, that's some kinda bs.

so I take it your getting this larry.
I'm saying to myself that I don't think I'll pre order, but I'm not sure. I want to see 'in hand' pics of this one. I want the figure, but the price doesn't feel right. It would be cool if that was the price including shipping. I think EB have offered "free shipping" in the past. I kinda doubt it on this one though.

I would save the money for the bruce lee 1/4 scale that enerbay will have to come out next year or the rocky balboa doll ... The Big Boss Enterbay is not up to the other dolls bruce lee. Do not 'there is no diorama, no accessories, the sculpt is scarce and recycled doll earlier ... I think the price is a bit high, although the live doll will look better, I do not think it's worth buying if you do not to throw money unnecessarily. Better to save money these days and spend them for the best dolls.

so once in hand pics are shown of the finished figure,that's when most of you are going to buy this.anyone POing this

Enterbay website says Sold Out what gives? Where can we get this figure?

Enterbay website says Sold Out what gives? Where can we get this figure?

you want this???

The best part of it is going to be the box.

I just hope that like hot toys, the proto sculpts are actually sculpted so the likeness is off, in anticipation of a thicker production sculpt...

it might just look ok, have to see in hand pics and in hand

Back