ENTERBAY - New Che Guevara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And making figures of politically charged individuals will get people talking politics.

Me, I'm just soaking up the delightful irony of the image of a man so violently opposed to consumerism, now sold as a toy (and t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc, etc..) :rotfl

:goodpost:

And making figures of politically charged individuals will get people talking politics.

OSW seems to do very nicely discussing figures of Mao, Hitler, Che etc without talking about politics. Anyone who does picks up an infraction.

All that bringing politics into these threads does is distract those who like the figure from being able to discuss the figure on its merits, as it's invariably those opposed to the ideologies and politics of the character represented who feel the urge to turn a thread into a slanging match about what a bad guy he was.

If one doesn't like the figure, and can't resist making a thread a platform to wax lyrical about one's political beliefs, one should really stay the ____ out of said thread.

Yeah but Castro made him a Cuban citizen..:)

Castro put a law in place that 'foreigners who had achieved the rank of 4 star general and had fought in the revolutionary war could automatically be granted Cuban citizenship'.

Only one man qualified :D

Me, I'm just soaking up the delightful irony of the image of a man so violently opposed to consumerism, now sold as a toy (and t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc, etc..) :rotfl

yea, quite ironic really....this will probably be my first enterbay figure...hope it comes with some nice accessories...:pray:

I currently don't have any Enterbay figures, I got rid of my Bruce Lees, but this will definately be part of my collection.

And 'Che' is actually a slang used in Argentina similar to how people use 'dude' or 'dawg'.

Oh yeah, can't wait to display him shaking my custom Obama's hand.

And 'Che' is actually a slang used in Argentina similar to how people use 'dude' or 'dawg'.
:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:
Watched motorcycle diaries for a Spanish class; the whole Che thing was explained to me by the instructor.

Did anyone watch the two part Che film with Benecio as Che? I've been meaning to watch it for awhile now, just never gotten around to it. Is it any good?

Watched part 1, I bought the 2 episodes, it's pretty good but a little dull, it doesn't really get into the areas you would like it to, like who he was, where he came from etc. it jumps into revolutionary Che almost immediately. Well worth a look though..

Watched part 1, I bought the 2 episodes, it's pretty good but a little dull, it doesn't really get into the areas you would like it to, like who he was, where he came from etc. it jumps into revolutionary Che almost immediately. Well worth a look though..

Sounds good, I'll definitely check it out then soon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back