Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This just showed up at my house without any shipping notice from enterbay.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Well the email from enterbay is in. They'll charge me 38usd to take the body and repair it. I'll have to pay for the shipping myself. They have a 7 day return policy.

Shame you still have to pay for the repair, but considering that you didn't buy directly from Enterbay, it does seem like a reasonable offer I think.

Once your Jordan figure is complete again, this might not bother you so much :D

Which version of the Jordan figure did you get?

Well the email from enterbay is in. They'll charge me 38usd to take the body and repair it. I'll have to pay for the shipping myself. They have a 7 day return policy.

That's the best they can do at the prices they're charging? I feel your pain man!

I have the 23 away version that my reseller bought directly from the store. I hate to send the body out. I'd rather just get a new body. What if postal service messes up? Than i'd own a lot expensive jordan gear that doesn't fit me :/

What if postal service messes up? Than i'd own a lot expensive jordan gear that doesn't fit me :/
lol.gif

BBTS has 418 Red #23 available to order, 11 White #45

considering all the orders that have already been placed and that several other sites (like Clark Toys) has them, this is going to be a huge production run, I hope no one on here was buying these for resale, they will probably be discounted after a while, can't see that many people dishing out $260 for a Jordan figure...

Nike Jordan Retros are also large number runs but they get sold out pretty quick. As long as you aren't buying it way over HK retail price i don't see how Jordan figure would depreciate. Many people esp those not into figs still don't know about the existence of Jordan 12" figures. Those that depreciate are probably due to defects.

Anything Jordan = money making. Unless we talk about Jordan vs Larry bird Snes or Space Jam VHS.

I would have personally ordered 2 Red 23 if it weren't due to the concerns on the defects. Beats buying a 1:1 Jordan XI Concorde in terms of resale value. Shoes need to be sold to people with the right shoe size.

Am just wondering when will fake Jordans show up just like the shoes.

BBTS has 418 Red #23 available to order, 11 White #45

considering all the orders that have already been placed and that several other sites (like Clark Toys) has them, this is going to be a huge production run, I hope no one on here was buying these for resale, they will probably be discounted after a while, can't see that many people dishing out $260 for a Jordan figure...

That's complete crap. Depending on where you live it's going to cost $50 or more to ship back and they won't send a replacement? That piece of plastic probably costs a nickel to make it it'll cost you $100 to fix their QC problem.

Did I miss something?

Red #45 limited is now "only" 499 with free shipping:
https://timcent88.com/product_info.php?products_id=11&osCsid=f98afbcaa7a657b2d1e4741ab283e9d8

Wonder how well the Jordans are actually selling now that the red 23 was announced...

I just bought an HK Kicks Jordan from Timcent. From what he and a couple other people told me these things are not flying off the shelves and prices have steadily been dropping. I'm almost tempted to grab that red 45. I know people who paid a LOT more than that for one.

Exactly, I paid $640 incl. shipping for mine :)
I wanted to be sure I got one back then, but judging from the HK Kicks and White 45's on Ebay there's not much of a hype for these.
Didn't really expect there to be one either; cause shoes are a whole other ballgame. Not many hypebeasts on these boards and I don't think it's "cool" for 16 yo's to tell their friends about their new actions figure, as opposed to showing off their latest pair of hyped up retro Jordans.

The #45 version wasn't selling on these boards either. One guy had his for mid $300's before it sold or he pulled it down. The others going for $400 - 500 still sitting.

I want one but not going to pay crazy prices, I'll wait until prices hit rock bottom. :cuckoo:

$300 seems a good price?
You get the warmup suit with it and could display it like this (Ebay replica head on the warmup suits):
9109991720_3abfa0b571_c.jpg

$300 is a good price compared to normal release.

Never a good price for a 1/6 figure even for half the price. But since it's Jordan i guess everyone is OK with it.

$300 seems a good price?
You get the warmup suit with it and could display it like this (Ebay replica head on the warmup suits):
9109991720_3abfa0b571_c.jpg

Back