Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lebron-kobe-mj.jpg

Yeah after a few days and multiple emails they responded and asked for the reciept. Send that, now waiting for another respons.

Best,

Robert

Even though Clarktoys is cheaper, I went with BBTS. If anything is ever wrong with your order, they have solid customer service and will work with you to fix it. I was once contacted directly by the owner of BBTS to help resolve an issue that I posted on the boards. This is definitely a company that cares for its customers.

Not sure if Clarktoys has the same customer service, but that in itself is worth it rather than saving around $10.

Even though Clarktoys is cheaper, I went with BBTS. If anything is ever wrong with your order, they have solid customer service and will work with you to fix it. I was once contacted directly by the owner of BBTS to help resolve an issue that I posted on the boards. This is definitely a company that cares for its customers.

Not sure if Clarktoys has the same customer service, but that in itself is worth it rather than saving around $10.

Not to mention BBTS releases in mid July whereas Clarks releases in September. If saving $10 is worth waiting an extra 2 months, so be it.

Clarktoys (Steve and Travis) are ONE of the best in the game, they rectify issue(s) asap and make things right, I order a lot from them and have had a few minor issues and they corrected them no questions asked!

I ended up filing a PayPal dispute for my damaged one. After shipping it back to the address PayPal told me to, there was a snafu because the seller sent me a different mailing address. The return was confirmed as delivered to the PayPal verified address, but no one signed for it as required by PayPal. I paid for the signature but HK Post didn't get one. The seller told me it would be a few days until he could see if his second address received it, turns out his PP address is his 'office'. Hmmm.....anyways..........

After an entire day of calling PayPal and sending my shipping documents to them they finally refunded my entire amount. I had to battle with them because the first witch, er, agent, I talked to told me I wasn't covered because no one signed for the package, although I paid for the service. The more I told her I did exactly what they asked me to, the more she told me basically I was SOL. After sending documents twice and two more phone calls I finally reached an agent that actually agreed that I fulfilled all of their return conditions and refunded my funds as I was talking to her.

I'm now fighting with the seller to get my return shipping fee back. I bought a second HK Kicks Jordan from Timcent that's on its way as I type.

I PRAY that he packed the second one better than the first clown did.

any one know anything about these or if they will fit on the enterbay MJ?

https://www.7toys7.com/product_p/smx21d.htm

I took the risk and ordered a pair for my red 23 i have on PO. if they don't fit i'll figure out something else to do with them

Well these came in the mail today and they looked great except.....they were pink not red. going to send a email now...:slap :gah: :mad:

Very nice, Arian. And yes, brilliant pose and photo :clap

What do you think of him, in hand? And are there any coating peeling on the rubber neck part where the neck and head meets?

Back