Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone post the Enterbay black jersey teaser pic?

omtxj.jpg

Hopefully this will have another head sculpt, cause othewise you're basically paying $300 for a different jersey and some shoes everytime :(

Curious how many they actually sell. Think Mike disappoints a bit. All the 45's are sitting now and prices are coming down fast.
Seems like he was mostly popular with scalpers.

Curious how many they actually sell. Think Mike disappoints a bit. All the 45's are sitting now and prices are coming down fast.

All Enterbay Jordan stuff on this site is in the one thread which is handy. All you have to do is scroll back through this thread to see many people saying that the 45's weren't worth buying at such inflated prices.

And of course the people buying saying, "no it'll hold up, because this was an important point in Jordan's career'

lulz

I noticed this lately. I've been seeing too many ads on various 1/6 commerce sections where the exclusive Jordans have gone down at least $30 when compared to the Pre-Order SRP in our country, and they sill won't sell. Also, our local dealer announced yesterday that PO for the regular 23 is still open, while he regularly fills out PO slots for other figures in less than a month.

I guess what's disappointing is EB's milking the license with almost no variation at all in-between releases while being very expensive. EB must think things over before the hype on this license totally dissipates. :dunno

I got one regular 23 on PO, but I still look forward to something really new with this license though it's unlikely that I'd get another.

EB wasn't selling these things at those ridiculous scalper prices. Why would they need to think their business strategy over? Other than the regular #23 release, their Jordan figures have sold out :dunno

It's the resellers who seem to not be able to move their exclusive figures :lol

I agree that all these "samey" Jordan releases is kinda disappointing. They're more like figure variants, rather than a new figure.

EB wasn't selling these things at those ridiculous scalper prices. Why would they need to think their business strategy over? Other than the regular #23 release, their Jordan figures have sold out :dunno

It's the resellers who seem to not be able to move their exclusive figures :lol

I agree that all these "samey" Jordan releases is kinda disappointing. They're more like figure variants, rather than a new figure.

At least in our country, even pre-ordering of the MJ figures at retail prices have slowed down. I guess collectors save for MJ diehards with money find that this is a figure that can be considered "one and done", since there's almost no difference in-between the releases. That's what made me say that EB should think things over. How many times would they use the same neutral sculpt with only a subtle almost unnoticeable facial hair difference before they release an all-new sculpt? :dunno

My guess is that black jersey Jordan might be the one to get a new sculpt. Maybe the open mouth sculpt we saw earlier. A different sculpt would be nice at this point.

Yeah. I mean: I'm a Jordan fan and got the 4 figures released so far. But come on man, if the black one is another damn variant of the same sculpt. Pfffffff.
When this started I expected there to be around 6-7 figures and 3 head sculpts. Now he's at no. 5 and still using the same sculpt?
Lame marketing strategy. Hope this turns out to be the shouting face version.

Yeah. I mean: I'm a Jordan fan and got the 4 figures released so far. But come on man, if the black one is another damn variant of the same sculpt. Pfffffff.
When this started I expected there to be around 6-7 figures and 3 head sculpts. Now he's at no. 5 and still using the same sculpt?
Lame marketing strategy. Hope this turns out to be the shouting face version.

My sentiments exactly. EB's gone so cheap at milking the license. Almost everyone's tired of HT milking Iron Man, but if you look at it, save for some repaint exclusives, there's something new with every release. I won't count the inconsistent Tony Stark/RDJ headsculpts a plus though. But yeah, my point is, EB could have at least used one headsculpt twice, max. We already get that MJ is expensive blah blah thus just one headsculpt for each box. One headsculpt for every release so far though, is a different story. They better release the other HS soon before the fans feel less enthused about this line.

If the black one is another variant I think I'll be done with them until another sculpt comes out. Kinda lame to be milking this license to the max. Best thing wouldve been to just buy the red 23 and be done with it I think.
Irritates the hell out of me that Bill never announces anything. Like how many variants will there be?
Yesterday there was another Enterbay x Face Hing Kong exclusive Jordan announcement. And they had the thing in the magazine with the Shanghai store, so another one. Thats 6 variants of the same sculpt already :D

I think collectors have already given Bill the go ahead to milk them, by continuing to purchase these "samey" figures. Who wants to stop making "easy" money?

Imagine being a completist trying to "catch 'em all" :thud: All that money spent on basically the same figure :slap :lol

Maybe things will turn around on the next release :D

Or after the exclusive version Matt mentioned.

Or after the #23 home version.

Or after the #23 home version with goatee sculpt.

Or after the #23 away version with goatee sculpt.

Or ..... :sleep

Back