Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is that base coming Robert? I'm thinking about making a custom base of my own.

Wow! Did you know I was just about to post pics!!! :lol: :rock

Yep, custom base has arrived from a fellow freak and my display is now complete! Standby for pics! So glad I have Rambo back once again!!!

I think many people who own this figure would be interested in a Jacket like that.Myself included so if this seems of interest to you let me know Roberto ;)
Do you have more pics to share of the figure with the Jacket on?

Yep, pics of my new display will follow shortly my friend...

Okay guys, as promised here are my new pics of my Rambo III figure. Just to recap, I'd sold my original display for a great price but always missed having him in my collection as Rambo was a character that I'd grew up with as a teenager and loved the movies, hence why I had to get him back! I got him for a great price and further more had a custom shirt made for him aswell as a custom made Rocky/Afghan Desert base which was kindly made by a fellow freak and good pal. The base is fantastic and I'm sure you'll agree that the display looks ace. I love it and am glad to have him back! Enterbay truly captured Rambo in all his glory with this figure and for me is the definitive Rambo collectible on the market! Here's the pics guys...

Okay, this was my original display which is sold last year...

e4e7ata7.jpg

And now my new display! Rambo is home again!!!

uqyvu6eq.jpg

ury6ymy3.jpg

And a close up of the custom base. Fantastic work from my good friend Neny! Kudos to you brother for some great work!!

e9e6yme9.jpg

There you go guys, hope you like the pics. It was good this time to display him with minimal weapons unlike my previous display where I had RBI carrying absolutely everything!!! Ha! This time I have him armed with only his AK-47 and arrow bag over his shoulder and then paraded his other weaponry on the sides which is a nice touch cos when friends and family come over I can show them the now and arrows up close aswell as being able to remove the survival knife from its sleeve without disturbing the figure.

That is absolutely incredible Roberto. :clap

I'd love to know the "how to" details of that base, If Neny would be willing to share.

That is absolutely incredible Roberto. :clap

I'd love to know the "how to" details of that base, If Neny would be willing to share.

Thanks so much Snoop :hi5: Yea, its a fantastic base. I believe he actually did a review of the base on his youtube page with his very own Rambo figure. I basically added some extra sandy/rocky terrain to the bottom of the base by his feet for more added realism...pictures dontdo the base justice as the detail is brilliant, just what this figure needs imo.

Beautiful display:thud:

Thanks so much nightsurf! :hi5:

Nice display Roberto.The jacket has that denim look to it,it probably is denim too?

Are you sticking with the rocks that color or are you contemplating changing them? I like the new base but the rocks in the original really envoked the Rambo 3 environments.

Are you sticking with the rocks that color or are you contemplating changing them? I like the new base but the rocks in the original really envoked the Rambo 3 environments.

I personally think the rocks look great mate. I'm not one to nitpick down to the exact colour/texture of rock that was 100% used in the movie. I'm really happy with it and the feedback so far makes me feel that its a job well done. It certainly adds more presence to the figure when compared to the Enterbay base. I'm really glad to have him back in my collection and i'm sure he'll stay there for a while :)

nutaqu3a.jpg

I hope no one messages me about Elmo not being movie accurate! :lol

Last edited:
From what I've seen, this is probably the most underrated of the HD figures from Enterbay, but looking at them all subjectively, it's definitely one of the better they've done. Are there odd looking joints, yes, are you going to avoid that in an articulated figure, never. I feel like Rambo gets brushed off because he's the only muscle body figure in the line so far, so compared to the clothed ones, he looks more like a figure because of that, but he's not a lesser figure, the paint work on the skin looks amazing, the portrait sculpt is awesome, the detailing on his clothes and gear are great but for the bag color.

From what I've seen, this is probably the most underrated of the HD figures from Enterbay, but looking at them all subjectively, it's definitely one of the better they've done. Are there odd looking joints, yes, are you going to avoid that in an articulated figure, never. I feel like Rambo gets brushed off because he's the only muscle body figure in the line so far, so compared to the clothed ones, he looks more like a figure because of that, but he's not a lesser figure, the paint work on the skin looks amazing, the portrait sculpt is awesome, the detailing on his clothes and gear are great but for the bag color.

Couldn't agree more pal, which is why I had to get him back in my collection after selling him last year...

A few more pics...finding it hard to not tamper with this guy. He has so many accessories that you just want him to be armed with all his weaponry at the same time!

azy8a9es.jpg

suvevy2y.jpg

marypuse.jpg

Back