Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I have taken the 1:4 scale stick outta my @$$:lol I'm starting to really want this figure now. I resisted getting into 1:4 scale for so long I stopped looking at the threads and reviews and put it outta site outta mind. But resently I preordered the Hot toys 1:4 endo, then I just ordered the enterbay t-800:panic: Now I got my eye on this awesome rambo figure. I'm starting to regret stepping into this scale:(

Now that I have taken the 1:4 scale stick outta my @$$:lol I'm starting to really want this figure now. I resisted getting into 1:4 scale for so long I stopped looking at the threads and reviews and put it outta site outta mind. But resently I preordered the Hot toys 1:4 endo, then I just ordered the enterbay t-800:panic: Now I got my eye on this awesome rambo figure. I'm starting to regret stepping into this scale:(

The schizo nature of all us collectors summarized nicely in one paragraph :D

anyone here know how to futz his bandana?
I just bought another rambo, but the bandana were placed too high on his forehead.
I tried pulling it down, but it didn't work.
hopefully any fellow ssf could help me with this one :pray:

You might be able to pull it down with a pair of tweezers (very carefully).

8271491292_a5e27596ce_b.jpg

8271491248_b9b05c480e_b.jpg

8271491152_028564a761_b.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com
[IMG]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8082/8271491152_028564a761_b.jpg
wow stunning pics Maulfan, :clap just came to warn be careful folks. Rambo fig high risk of shelf dive. phew ! man lucky i caught mines in time concrete floor not going to be face friendly. he,s so top heavy an the leg grabber just does no good if u position it beside the foot. no resistance at all was going for a full dive. i now took small rock off the base leg grabber behind foot, place fig no where near the edge :lol

@Desisandy Yeah you definitely need to have the leg holder near his knee, then I think he'll be just fine. Also when you pose him how you want, look at his from the side (profile) and make sure he is not tilting forward.

Great pics maulfan. This is such an underrated figure, im surprised it doesn't get more attention around here. It's by far my favorite collectible, the paint and likeness are top notch. A must have for Rambo or Stallone fans. I can't wait to see how well they do with Rocky. That will make for a hell of a display!

nice pics maulfan. I really enjoying every shots.
BTW, I found several QC on my 2nd Rambo:
1. the bandana sits too high on his forehead
2. the bandana also too short about 2 cm on the back
3. the paint on AK-47's magazine is chipping away
4. I don't know the english for this but the aim support on my AK-47 is gone :monkey4

This is the Rambo I ordered months ago through my local retailer. He let me changed with another one, but I still have problem no 1-3,
but my AK's paint this time is a lot better. So I guess later batch don't always better.
the best part is: this time, doll rambo's body feels better around the shoulder.

Referring to the Previews issue from August 2012, the figure was scheduled to ship in October from Diamond at a quite low price of "just" $ 360.

It's mid/end of December now and there's still no sign of it...

Does anyone know when I can expect this beautiful figure to arrive from Diamond?

Last edited:
Beautiful figure. But with his scale being so vastly different from my other figures, I have no idea where I would put him. So very cool though. A thoroughly satisfying piece to admire.

Enterbay 1:4 scale Rocky III. Is this news?

175411mj7jti6l75sjn7yy.jpg

They've used that pic before but I don't think they've ever specifically stated it would be Rocky3? ...could be wrong....

Someone else might have already had the 1/4 Rocky4 license because it looks like it might simply be Rocky3 but with the stars and stripes shorts anyway....

Back