Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruce had big eyebrows in real life,the nokia/etd sculpt has a better likeness overall(if repainted in today's standard it wouldn't look dated.).i DO see bruce in the upper part of this sculpt,maybe the expression is the issue(something is off for me)but everyone has different views on it.had the proto for the BTS version been used,this would already been bought.

Last edited:
He had thick eyebrows, but the ones from the old sculpt were too think, imo. The expression of the new sculpt reminds me of this pic....except for the hair.

hcPUUSt.jpg

if only the head turned out like that:) I think SCUDERIA cant quite perfect bruce like arnie can,but this is better than the big boss sculpt,but not going in my BL collection,again just personal tastes....now EB where's that proto sculpt:)

bruce had big eyebrows in real life,the nokia/etd sculpt has a better likeness overall(if repainted in today's standard it wouldn't look dated.).i DO see bruce in the upper part of this sculpt,maybe the expression is the issue(something is off for me)but everyone has different views on it.had the proto for the BTS version been used,this would already been bought.

But that's the thing.It requires more than just a repaint.I had 2 of my older HT figures' heads repainted by one of the best on SSF and it did nothing but adding a little sweat,blood,more accurate skin tone.The sculpt and facial features/details stays the same unless you have it modded.

Last edited:
Yeah, a sculpt itself becomes dated. The original BR Joker was great back in the day, but it can't compare to a modern sculpt. Looked amateurish next to my MJ Choi Joker.

Yeah, a sculpt itself becomes dated. The original BR Joker was great back in the day, but it can't compare to a modern sculpt. Looked amateurish next to my MJ Choi Joker.

This was the primary thing that made me choose DX04 over EB last year. I'm looking forward to seeing what Storm does, in the meantime I'm still very happy with what I've got. At most I'm on the look-out for an EB hairpiece to use on a GoD bash.

Hello Stanlore,

Thank you very much for your great efforts you put into the unboxing, review pictures and info. I am glad you are happy with your purchase. By the way, unsure what others mean by "hate" in here...

It's not a perfect figure, but I think it looks pretty good. Some folks just like to complain about a fig they're not going to buy.

The older 1/6 Bruces are no better from what I've seen. The DX04 is a nice set but looks dated.

It's not a perfect figure, but I think it looks pretty good. Some folks just like to complain about a fig they're not going to buy.

The older 1/6 Bruces are no better from what I've seen. The DX04 is a nice set but looks dated.

Complaining about a figure I'm not going to buy makes more sense to me than complaining about a figure I am going to buy. The figure is not as good as it should be given it's their gazillionth attempt at the same character, simples.

Stanlore - nice pics, thanks for sharing !

...kind of makes me want to buy, just because its been a long time since I've had a pose-able Bruce....

I am about bite a bullet but headsculpt simply dealbreaker. Same case with Big Boss. I had high hope for this release, it's dissapointed me again. High price with flawed sculpt

:goodpost::clap

Well, I see more BL in the new sculpt than in any of the previous figures. I've seen the 1/12 statue, and it looks good. I just hope they don't use rurber arms on the figure like Hulk Hogan and Tyson.

Maybe because this sculpt has more of an iconic Bruce Lee expression whereas Arnie's good EB sculpts all had neutral expressions and thus didn't capture the essence as well. :dunno

That being said, I do see some likeness to Bruce on the sculpt but not to the level of Arnie's.

He had thick eyebrows, but the ones from the old sculpt were too think, imo. The expression of the new sculpt reminds me of this pic....except for the hair.

hcPUUSt.jpg

Yeah I think EB nailed the expression, but to me it doesn't look much like Bruce Lee, it just looks like one of those clones from the 70s movies doing a Bruce Lee expression.

But that's the thing.It requires more than just a repaint.I had 2 of my older HT figures' heads repainted by one of the best on SSF and it did nothing but adding a little sweat,blood,more accurate skin tone.The sculpt and facial features/details stays the same unless you have it modded.

I think the the sculpt on this figure is superior to the Version A ETD sculpt AKA Nokia one in nearly every area, except the most important area, which is likeness. So the Niokia has to be modded like you said with greater detail like skin texture for it to be in league with this GOD sculpt as far as quality/realism goes.

Last edited:
Well, I see more BL in the new sculpt than in any of the previous figures.

"I disagwee with you."
%252BP1090453%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

"...so do I..."
%252B%252BP1060230%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

I kid of cos, likeness perception is always subjective.

I think Scuderia did a pretty fine job with this version, but just like his 1/4 scowling headsculpt, from the pictures I see so far, his likeness only seems to shine at certain angles.
My fav angle of the scowling head.
+P1110029(wm)(f)(25%25).jpg

That said, I actually would contemplate buying this release if not for the price.

it is what it is.some will like,whilst others wont,personaly I think the mouth is an issue it's not quite the way bruce did the woo cry:lol it's more open on this:dunno.

Back