Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruce had big eyebrows in real life,the nokia/etd sculpt has a better likeness overall(if repainted in today's standard it wouldn't look dated.).i DO see bruce in the upper part of this sculpt,maybe the expression is the issue(something is off for me)but everyone has different views on it.had the proto for the BTS version been used,this would already been bought.
the real prob are the hair and the eyes & eyebrows..
that expression doesn't help too..
the jumpsuit is horrible...
nokia/ both etd and fof are still the best
for do not forget the kato vers

I was expect expect that head for this release..
Enterbay fail again..
I do not like the new Bruce Li...

"I disagwee with you."
%252BP1090453%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

"...so do I..."
%252B%252BP1060230%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

I kid of cos, likeness perception is always subjective.

:lol
Those look really good :hi5: We'll see how the Storm Lee looks. Any idea which version they are making? The logo looks like The Big Boss, but that could just be an iconic image for the BL brand, not necessarily the figure.

I think one of the reason it's so hard for people to agree on likeliness for the Game of death figure is because the film was never completed. I don't really consider the released Game of Death movie to be a good reference being that only the last bit of the movie was actual footage shot for the movie.
The fight sequence with the footage available doesn't have a lot of very memorable distinctive moments or expression. There's the smiling expression that YJ almost nailed with the Behind the Scenes G.O.D. and there are other very raw expressions Lee did but won't translate well for a poseable action figure.

Yeah, a sculpt itself becomes dated. The original BR Joker was great back in the day, but it can't compare to a modern sculpt. Looked amateurish next to my MJ Choi Joker.

I think in most cases the sculpt does not become date but rather the paint applications and mass production techniques.
I've been looking for the Hot Toys Superman Returns figure and while I do see the likeliness of Brandon Routh in the head sculpts, the paint job back in the day is not on par with what we are getting these days to bring out the features of the sculpt.
Remember the original sculpt prototype from the sculptor is not what we are getting for an actual product. The molding, scanning and mass producing will take away part of it's charm. Best example is the 2 Bruce Lee head sculpts done by YJ Park for the Game of Death behind the scenes edition. The prototype was amazing to say at least. Just look at the early photos and the display at the Bei Jing show in 2012. What we actually got was not what was promised........

If its around $150-170, id have considered it.

Nothing with a diorama was ever that cheap in my 8 years of collecting.
240$ with a wooden diorama is not bad at all.The cost for HT figures alone with no diorama is well over 200$ each nowadays.

Im gonna wait a bit longer until more pics of this surface,i just don't want to buy something if the paint apps is as bad as the dissappointing behind the Scene version.

Nothing with a diorama was ever that cheap in my 8 years of collecting.
240$ with a wooden diorama is not bad at all.The cost for HT figures alone with no diorama is well over 200$ each nowadays.

Im gonna wait a bit longer until more pics of this surface,i just don't want to buy something if the paint apps is as bad as the dissappointing behind the Scene version.

This one will come with a wooden diorama? I thought the only accessory is the punching bag.

this shot is the best regarding the headsculpt,the mouth/expression throws the likeness off.it looks worse from certain angles,but for someone wanting a BL it's a decent start.

This one will come with a wooden diorama? I thought the only accessory is the punching bag.

Yeah it comes with a wooden diorama.

Features:
- 1 newly developed head sculpt of Bruce Lee
- Accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- The head sculpt is hand-painted with "multi layer" paint application
- Action body with more than 30 points of articulations

Signature costumes includes:
- Legendary yellow & black suit
- 1 pair of black socks
- 1 pair of yellow & black shoes

Accessories:
- 5 pairs of interchangeable hands
- Punching bag X 1
- Nunchaku and nunchaku case X 1
- Bamboo stick X 1
- Vase with fragments X 1
- Black metal bracelet X 1
- Black figurine base X 1
- Wooden diorama base X 1
- Figurine stand X 1

I don't have much left of figures in my collection so i go for quality over quantity.Which means i would love dioramas for the figures i plan on keeping for a while.A diorama that surrounds the figure so you get the feeling it is actually standing in a room and it makes a display look that much better.A matter of taste of course.
That would be a nice one with this figure.Or if you like to leave your display open,2 walls would be enough to put in the corner of a detolf shelf.Im just not a fan of 1 wall diorama,too simple.Some exceptions like the DX04 Mirror backdrop is good enough.

Last edited:
I don't have much left of figures in my collection so i go for quality over quantity.Which means i would love dioramas for the figures i plan on keeping for a while.A diorama that surrounds the figure so you get the feeling it is actually standing in a room and it makes a display look that much better.A matter of taste of course.
That would be a nice one with this figure.Or if you like to leave your display open,2 walls would be enough to put in the corner of a detolf shelf.Im just not a fan of 1 wall diorama,too simple.Some exceptions like the DX04 is good enough.
Guys got a random question.... Can I ask if anyone bought any spare body for their Bruce lee.... I have a few spare head from Hot toy and enterbay version and woukd like to make use of it... Theirs a lot on eBay bit it'd not the original ones... Ttm19 is like £10 from China? Can anyone help? Thanks

"I disagwee with you."
%252BP1090453%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

"...so do I..."
%252B%252BP1060230%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

I kid of cos, likeness perception is always subjective.

I think Scuderia did a pretty fine job with this version, but just like his 1/4 scowling headsculpt, from the pictures I see so far, his likeness only seems to shine at certain angles.
My fav angle of the scowling head.
+P1110029(wm)(f)(25%25).jpg

That said, I actually would contemplate buying this release if not for the price.

The figure in first and second images doesnt look like BL. 1/4 BL is still the best one so far.

Back