Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Package is quite good but headsculpt just deal breaker. I am not see this will sold out very soon especially after know Storm Collectibles will do 1/6

EB sculptor Scuderia did amazing job, 1/4 BD Arnie is literally the best one out there. But he is unable capture Bruce Lee likeliness

No more passion for perfection from enterbay anymore
.They ruin their bruce lee line everytime.Bill just hungry and released a poor sculpt to us.

Be water ,my friend

I think the head sculpt is on par with the 1/4 Enterbay BL. The head sculpt is better than 1/6 HT ETD and Enterbay Big Boss, The molded shoes looks better than the old one (better shape), the base looks pretty nice

I think the head sculpt is on par with the 1/4 Enterbay BL. The head sculpt is better than 1/6 HT ETD and Enterbay Big Boss, The molded shoes looks better than the old one (better shape), the base looks pretty nice

Everything better than Big Boss sculpt, that sculpt is awful. But HT ETD objectively much better than any EB Bruce Lee sculpt. Bruce Lee casual suit simply the best

I started in the early 90's with some BL model kits,and continued buying all sorts of figures.then enterbay came along and everything changed great likeness and extra's and most of my collection went.but to me ever since they started making loads of money from the NBA series,they lacked any passion for future BL figures,and have taken a backward step.
I really wanted to see them put the passion back into this anniversary figure but it's just another passable figure.many may see my remarks as negativity(which is fine)but it comes from just being disappointed at the final product,and one less addition to my collection.

:goodpost:

Package is quite good but headsculpt just deal breaker. I am not see this will sold out very soon especially after know Storm Collectibles will do 1/6

EB sculptor Scuderia did amazing job, 1/4 BD Arnie is literally the best one out there. But he is unable capture Bruce Lee likeliness

:goodpost:

This head sculpt seems different ?

1127-00481-001b1.jpg

1127-00481-001b10.jpg

Photo credit: ?????????Say????100?? - ???

It looks like Bruce Lee to me. I doubt Storm can do better...not after seeing that horrible Hulk Hogan figure. Still, I'll wait for the final product pictures.

Saw this at EB Yesterday. Hmmmmm didn,t pull the trigger. Nice enough set . Base and back drop is really cool. Liking the gym mat floor effect on base. . But think they got the jump suit wrong. Looks like the cheap replicas with stripy shines material . Weird as they got the jump suit material about right on the behind the scenes set.
Still a pretty good GOD 1/6figure will prob need to see how the body articulate before am convince to buy this. Sculpt inhand pretty much same as pics . Didn't jump out as much better.

" It looks like Bruce Lee to me. I doubt Storm can do better...not after seeing that horrible Hulk Hogan figure. Still, I'll wait for the final product pictures. "

Oh my. Hulk Hogan looks amazing so far. Their Mike Tyson is amazing, they are amazing company with full of passionate people. Their Dennis Rodman eventhough underwhelming release butstill really good figure nonethless. I have no doubt they will do the best Bruce Lee especially Arnie Kim join the team. Finger crossed

" It looks like Bruce Lee to me. I doubt Storm can do better...not after seeing that horrible Hulk Hogan figure. Still, I'll wait for the final product pictures. "

Oh my. Hulk Hogan looks amazing so far. Their Mike Tyson is amazing, they are amazing company with full of passionate people. Their Dennis Rodman eventhough underwhelming release butstill really good figure nonethless. I have no doubt they will do the best Bruce Lee especially Arnie Kim join the team. Finger crossed

Im on top of it. Dont worry. lol
The Storm guys expect more from Arnie. They have the final say of things. Even the small scale Bruce photos you see now isnt finalised.
Fingers cross Arnie dont take it the wrong way and throw a fit. lol

looks like a mixture of kim tai jong and yuen biao who were the doubles with a little bruce thrown in.:wink1:

0ad48d424ed254b5d0c82acc4d37208d.jpg

I've opened a new thread for this news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good, hopefully this will force EB to stop making Bruce Lee because none of their sculptors can capture the core likeness like Arnie can.

Everything better than Big Boss sculpt, that sculpt is awful. But HT ETD objectively much better than any EB Bruce Lee sculpt.

Even Arnie's ETD version A and FOF ones? This GOD one though looks more realistic and IMO has slightly a better likeness than the HTs ETD ones, nevertheless, it lacks the likeness of any of Arnie's ETD and FOF normal version sculpts.

Bruce Lee casual suit simply the best

Agreed.

Last edited:
Reporting in. Just got home from Japan, went to Enterbay to pick this up. No one in sight, quiet as a ghost. Good, I can shop in comfort. Took a picture of their display figure and the display.

Opened at home, box is huge, the bag that came with it is nice too.

Body from what I can tell is exactly the same as the Big Boss body, but head fits on the BTS / Black Label too.

Here are some comparison shots with my Nokia. My BTS is in a spot difficult to get so I'll leave it. Besides, a lot of you have it already so no need. As Mrchris noticed the Nokia has a tighter fitting suit. New suit isin't bulky but doesn't fit like a skin suit. The lining as others mentioned is different. No longer need to worry about staining. Articulation is good, shoes are not as good as the old ones.

All in all, it's a good figure to me. Wonder if this will be the last BL from EB. Recommended? Depends how many Bruce Lee's you have in your collection. Articulation is good, I personally really like the sculpt, the base is big and is of nice quality. Would I have been happier this was what we got for the BTS, along with the smiling sculpt? Definitely, but whatever.... If you only have the DX04, I think this is a good buy.bfir anyone who has been collecting from the start, if you don't like the sculpt just skip it.

Maybe Storm will do better, and EB steps up their game to regain their spot, or stop entirely. I'm happy either way. I'm pretty much done with GOD, apart from replacing the BTS head with a BD version of this. The SHF, 1/12 storm and 1/6 is next !!!

Back