Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Stanlore. If you like it, then thats all it matters the most.

Im glad Storm is taking this license and giving it their touch.

For now, I can look forward to SHF Bruce first. haha

Continue from page 32
Hopefully these pics can help anyone that wants to get this figure / on the fence. I'm not here to convince anyone to get it esp the ones that don't like it, as I honestly don't give 2 ****'s whether you buy of not. Really didn't want to share initially, however now that I did, Enjoy.

Thats alright Stanlore. Dont let the haters get to you. Its good that you keep posting and you enjoy posting pics. Without your pics, there wont be any fun. At least you are nice enough to post pics on right after release, instead of those that can only moan about it and not giving to the community.

Plus you are doing them a favour whether to buy or not. You are saving them money in a way and you are risking your own money by being a guinea pig for them. So many ungrateful sods out there.

I know Im not getting this because I dont like it, but it dont mean someone else cant like it. Just dont buy it, its that simple.

Anyhows, maybe I'll bump into you in HK one day. haha even though I dont know what you look like. lol

Thanks Chockles. Maybe we can meet up at Toysoul next month. Appreciate all your Storm Toys updates as well. My Tyson will arrive at the store next week, can't wait to get it. Ordered from the Michael Jordan superfan at YMT.

it's not really a case of hating or even giving to the community so to speak. I don't think this is worthy of the anniversary it represents,and that is only my opinion.
many more will disagree with me,and that's fine.stanlore is a big bruce lee fan,and i'm pleased he's happy with it,and has taken the time to upload photo's to help others decide.if you compare this to the 10yr old 1st GOD,has EB really come up with the ultimate bruce?i think not.again it's only one mans opinion.
oh.great collection there stanlore:clap

Thanks Chockles. Maybe we can meet up at Toysoul next month. Appreciate all your Storm Toys updates as well. My Tyson will arrive at the store next week, can't wait to get it. Ordered from the Michael Jordan superfan at YMT.

Im not sure if I will go this year. So far nothing has taken my eyes and I cant seem to feel any excitement for this years event. Storm wont be there this year so they tell me. Hopefully something good from 1000toys/Sentinel will be there. If my friend goes, then maybe I will. You know how these events can get super crazy with the queues. Doesnt help if it rains and we have to queue outside around the building for hours. Fingers cross it dont come to that. Kowloon bay isnt really a friendly place to go either. haha I'll ping you nearer the time.

Its not just Storm stuff that I update:p haha I have other interests:p Wow, it feels like everyone has gotten their Tyson, but just thinking now, that theres still alot that havent. You wont be disappointed with him at all. I think I know which shop you referring to then.

it's not really a case of hating or even giving to the community so to speak. I don't think this is worthy of the anniversary it represents,and that is only my opinion.
many more will disagree with me,and that's fine.stanlore is a big bruce lee fan,and i'm pleased he's happy with it,and has taken the time to upload photo's to help others decide.if you compare this to the 10yr old 1st GOD,has EB really come up with the ultimate bruce?i think not.again it's only one mans opinion.
oh.great collection there stanlore:clap

I think so too. I was hoping for that something special to knock me back, but I didnt get it. Oh well, there will always be BL figures, just glad its not just EB anymore. We all get another option to choose now and thats good for all of us.

Both sides of the party make valid points, but what gets me is how some collectors I have seen in other forums saying that at 1940, its not worth it, but because they are VIP and can get 500hkd off, it makes it worth it now? Errrr does the cheaper price makes the headsculpt better? I just find that so funny.

if this was half price i'd still pass.the detail in the stand is really good,but then they let you down with the figure.anyway I have 4GOD figures so this has saved me £200+.for those starting out collecting BL figures this is a decent enough start,but for a moaning ole git like me:lol it's not up to the level I wanted,but those getting it congrats and enjoy:)

if this was half price i'd still pass.the detail in the stand is really good,but then they let you down with the figure.anyway I have 4GOD figures so this has saved me £200+.for those starting out collecting BL figures this is a decent enough start,but for a moaning ole git like me:lol it's not up to the level I wanted,but those getting it congrats and enjoy:)

haha true. The backdrop is a nice piece for diorama purposes, but the main selling point is the figure. I still dont have a BL yet, Ive been waiting for years to find something I really really want. Im not going to start off with this either. haha it will be SHF first, until Storm gets their small scale line out. I really like the heads on those so far, hopefully final production pieces turn out great.

the joint will be above the elbow under the bicep like a statndard HT/normal body arm.no doubt the sleeve hides this.if this is the big boss body I suspected.

It's not a rubber body.

Thanks man for your amazing pictures and review. Personally I have been collecting all Bruce Lee figures. I have nearly all of the figures: have kato, WOTD, Nokia God, bts God, 1st edition God, fof, BL, enter the dragon version B and all the 1/4 size ones, dx04 and casual wear. The only one missing is version A of enter the dragon which is very expensive these days!
I can't wait to get my hands on this one too :) oh and all the other storm collectibles 1/12 and 1/6

Dont understand enterbay, the prototype bts god sculpt in 2012 is far better, why not just release that????

433D9966-DAC7-4AF2-8BCF-4E93B2EE6150_zpsogpodajh.jpg
[/URL]

The new sculpt looks much better than the one on the left with the huge eyebrows :lol I'll wait to see what Storm can do, but EB did a good job with their final product.

Huge eyebrows or not the one on the left looks more like Bruce Lee, like most people say EBs new one looks like one of those Bruce Lee impostors. Have you even seen the Storm proto sculpts on the 1/12th scale statue?

Well, I see more BL in the new sculpt than in any of the previous figures. I've seen the 1/12 statue, and it looks good. I just hope they don't use rurber arms on the figure like Hulk Hogan and Tyson.

Nokia was good in it's time,but the amount of details and facial expression put into the headsculpts today is on a different level so the Nokia doesn't keep ut very well.
I dig the expression,but the suit shuld have a tighter fit on the arms and shoulders.

Back