Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be dissappointed if HT make that Smiling sculpt a GOD instead of WOD after seeing those updated pics of Arnie's sculpt.I really want a WOD with that sculpt and if they change that to GOD now it just seems to me a desperation from HT and their attempt once again to shut up EB,it's really starting to get old.

HT and Arnie should take advantage of something that EB hasn't done yet,BIG BOSS.

I would be dissappointed if HT make that Smiling sculpt a GOD instead of WOD after seeing those updated pics of Arnie's sculpt.I really want a WOD with that sculpt and if they change that to GOD now it just seems to me a desperation from HT and their attempt once again to shut up EB,it's really starting to get old.

HT and Arnie should take advantage of something that EB hasn't done yet,BIG BOSS.

They're two separate sculpts.

The next two HT figures will be WOTD and GOD, (no particular order), with an additional smiling sculpt in both sets.

Calling it.

Hope it's WotD. I would be content if it came with just the smiling sculpt.

And authentic Chuck Norris chest hair.

Hope it's WotD. I would be content if it came with just the smiling sculpt.

And authentic Chuck Norris chest hair.

LOL

So does everyone think Enterbay is going to go through all the Lee movies again and make BD versions with their new muscle body ?

:goodpost:

I will cop this the minute it releases states side. Will be getting an extra EB BL3.5 body to go with the 2nd suit and head. Can't wait!!

I slept on the first EB GOD figure so this upcoming one is redemption.

I will cop this the minute it releases states side. Will be getting an extra EB BL3.5 body to go with the 2nd suit and head. Can't wait!!

I slept on the first EB GOD figure so this upcoming one is redemption.

While passing on a figure only to realise later what a huge mistake this was and now it can't be had anywhere for less than three times MSRP is one of the things any figure collector dreads - picking up a superior, updated figure to the one earlier passed on is something to be savoured :rock

someone tell me what it's called the object that rotates the statue of bruce? and where can I buy this? thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGNrR53iAdg

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

3ddc6c42-0b9e-4360-9345-ac4444937616.jpg

I was wondering about the Enterbay bodies 2.5 or so. is it the same size of a Hot Toys body?

Just PO for this figure and personally I do not mind paying a higher price as long as the quality is at least similar to what we have for the past EB's BL figures. Perhaps this could be their chance to prove and regain the confidence of its customer base. At least, the diorama looks decent.

^^Hard to say about the quality because they are going into the unknown with a rubber body.

Just PO for this figure and personally I do not mind paying a higher price as long as the quality is at least similar to what we have for the past EB's BL figures. Perhaps this could be their chance to prove and regain the confidence of its customer base. At least, the diorama looks decent.

Its not really a higher price...actually cheaper than their Fist of Fury set which went for $320 !

Back