Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt anyone will have it cheaper than $350 when you have to pay shipping as well, you can try ordering it directly from Enterbay for $300.

well I'm in Australia (closer to HK) so Enterbay + shipping = $345. Yay me.
...although typing that figure out does make me a little dizzy.

It was not the amount of muscles he had, it's how close to tbe movie he looked like. The body looked more like getting a He-man figure, with the very deep cuts and marks. But if you liked it that, hey, good thing. But most most here like our figures as close to the real thing as possible.

The 'ripped sculpt' looked like Lee tensing and throwing a punch in the heat of battle ....which okay looked a little odd when combined with the calm expression.

But the new revised sculpt? ...where did his abs go? Seriously, how can you have a Bruce Lee figure with no ab definition? Dude had what a lot of people claim were the best abs ever.
I think they overreacted to everyone telling them it was too ripped and toned it down waaay too far.

The 'ripped sculpt' looked like Lee tensing and throwing a punch in the heat of battle ....which okay looked a little odd when combined with the calm expression.

But the new revised sculpt? ...where did his abs go? Seriously, how can you have a Bruce Lee figure with no ab definition? Dude had what a lot of people claim were the best abs ever.
I think they overreacted to everyone telling them it was too ripped and toned it down waaay too far.

The new body is more realistic and actually looks like Bruces body.
The prototype looked too cartoon-ish with its very sharp sculpt lines...very cheap looking.
Bruce did have awesome abs but they didnt always show...same for the rest of his muscles.

well I'm in Australia (closer to HK) so Enterbay + shipping = $345. Yay me.
...although typing that figure out does make me a little dizzy.

Well at least $345 means $345. Back in the pre-parity days it meant more like $420 :)

I sure hope I don't regret not getting this figure. Damn you Hot Toys and damn you meagre pay packet.

Bruce was skinny, really cut, but skinny. Most of his muscles would be showing even if not flexing. If you have seen the Enterbay BL body, then that is what the body should look like.

The first body looked as mentioned before, too cartoonish. So this way, it looks more like the real deal.

You should probably just wait til bbts gets him but if dont mind paying 45 dollars for shipping go ahead and pre- order him from EB site. This figure looks amazing.

Enterbay site direct $345 shipped

BBTS is $361 shipped

Equals no need for the waiting just too pay more cash ya know

^^Yea I wrote this before the price was announced at bbts. It was more of a guess because usually bbts is cheaper than enterbays website price.

With BBTS, if the final product is not to your liking, then you can cancel your PO without losing anything. That is a cheap piece of mind for an extra $16. Can you say that about Enterbay's site.

With BBTS, if the final product is not to your liking, then you can cancel your PO without losing anything. That is a cheap piece of mind for an extra $16. Can you say that about Enterbay's site.

:exactly: consider it insurance.

I'm not sure if I'm going to pre-order this one. I feel more like just sitting back and waiting to see how it turns out. I don't think it'll sell too fast given its price and its 5000 edition size.

I'm not sure if I'm going to pre-order this one. I feel more like just sitting back and waiting to see how it turns out. I don't think it'll sell too fast given its price and its 5000 edition size.

Me too, and more because you know Hot Toys will be releasing this version as well. Hot Toys loves milking (Iron Man, The Dark Knight, MJ, etc.) and Bruce has so many versions they can do.

I think i'm going to pass on this one, looks terrific, but too expensive for my blood.

I have to get it...But I agree...Enterbay must stop with all the extra's and concentrate on the figure with little accessories to make there figures more affordable! Not everyone has $300 to drop.:dunno Awsome piece.
Hot toys keeps there figures between $130 to $180 which is fair and they give alot also.

Yeah... look at us complaining about $250 Indy... EB has been charging $350 for minimal figures years before!

I have to admit, the price is quite steep on this one(probably due to the accessories that are great but not necessary).
But still, I have to get it!

Back