Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last news I've read at Facebook. It's copied-pasted text:

"This will be released by the end of Nov or sometime in December! You know it probably will be late December for this 2010 GOD"

December? Pfft, we haven't even seen proper proto pics of the body yet. I'd say pics released late Nov/Dec and figure any time from 2011 onwards.

December? Pfft, we haven't even seen proper proto pics of the body yet. I'd say pics released late Nov/Dec and figure any time from 2011 onwards.

Yeah, I too doubt that. Most likely around March next year, and that is being optimistic. If they somehow manage to release it before that, I will be very extremely surprised.

Yeah, I too doubt that. Most likely around March next year, and that is being optimistic. If they somehow manage to release it before that, I will be very extremely surprised.

Hey March sounds good, my wallet will be taking a hammering over Dec/Jan :)

Yes And Bruce Lee Anniversary coming up!
"Bruce Lee, My Brother's Story," will focus on the kung-fu legend's life-story before he became a star. The film is co-produced by Lee's younger brother, Robert Lee and Manfred Wong Man-Chun. Yip Wai-man, the assistant director of "Bodyguards and Assassins," will direct the film. Besides Aarif Lee, the film features newcomers Jennifer Tse Ting Ting and Gong Mi.

The press conference was held beside Bruce Lee's sculpture located on the Avenue of Stars by the city's Victoria Harbour.

The film is set for release in late November 2010 to mark the 70th anniversary of Bruce Lee's birth on November 27, 1940. Filming is set to begin this month.
(this is old add I found)

Last edited:
The film is set for release in late November 2010 to mark the 70th anniversary of Bruce Lee's birth on November 27, 1940. Filming is set to begin this month.

Filming to begin this month? and release in late Nov 2010?

15100546686749586252403.jpg

Moe, what is wrong with you? LOL

Guys I copied that from a site... I did not write that...Ok you guys, I was doing a search and was reading that a new movie on the horizon, for the anniversary of Bruce lee, so it would be good idea to release the darn figures... So sick of these teasers junk!!!!
The reason for the way that was written was because the add was written a while ago.. Lol but I can see why it was funny Lmao!!

Last edited:
Back