Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone who said Enterbay was finished with Arnie Kim leaving, please raise your hand so we can make fun of you.

As good as this proto looks, lets not get cocky for EB until we see the final product in hand.

As good as this proto looks, lets not get cocky for EB until we see the final product in hand.

at least the EB proto looks good. Hot Toys' ETD Lee proto leaves a lot to be desired in the likness department.

Exactly, another Bruce Lee, wow, they really are branching out.

Can't wait for that body to not retain poses and start deteriorating.

Exactly, another Bruce Lee, wow, they really are branching out.

Can't wait for that body to not retain poses and start deteriorating.

Oh yeah, because the Hot Toys rubber bodies dont do that. :lol

Thats exactly why they've changed them, they are jointed at the shoulders etc now, look at Barney Ross or Wolverine or Whiplash.

In 10 years with exposed joints those figures will look dated, but they won't look like moldy swiss cheese.

Pose that Bruce Lee with his arms in the air above his head, if they can do that, and I bet in 6 months they'll be damaged for good. Not to mention, have you ever seen what happens to painted rubber? Bruce Lee is cool. If he can only stand there tho, its not much of a figure at all. And I can't fathom paying that much money for something that is going to self destruct.

Last edited:
Indeed it seems that this figure is wearing the jumpsuit "battle damaged". The mark of a foot is noticeable as well some black spots on the knee area. I'm sure that a bruised eye, bruised cheekbones, blood on the lips will be part of this superb figure. :clap

at least the EB proto looks good. Hot Toys' ETD Lee proto leaves a lot to be desired in the likness department.

As Dominishin has said, EB's final product is bound to be a few notches down in awesomeness from what is shown in these pics, but the DX04 will almost certainly be a few notches up on their pics.

In recognising EB's less-than-stellar record with QC and release dates, it has to be said that their Bruce Lee figures have never disappointed - correct me if I'm wrong, I'm no expert. So Bruce being EB's lifeblood, I can't see EB putting out anything less than a masterpiece. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw 32 points of articulation in the head alone - including a moving jaw and tonsils.

this game of death proto looks brilliant, as is the case with all enterbay protos. the likeness seems to be the best yet, from what (little) i can see. i'm quite curious to see how the body turns out if it's not rubber. will it be more of a fixed pose, like a statue? if so, they should just make it a 1/4 statue, not a 1/6 figure, since posability will be minimal.

i'm not that familiar with eb's production output vs their protos since i only have one piece, the 1/4 enter the dragon statue, and i'm very happy with the overall quality.

As Dominishin has said, EB's final product is bound to be a few notches down in awesomeness from what is shown in these pics, but the DX04 will almost certainly be a few notches up on their pics.

In recognising EB's less-than-stellar record with QC and release dates, it has to be said that their Bruce Lee figures have never disappointed - correct me if I'm wrong, I'm no expert. So Bruce being EB's lifeblood, I can't see EB putting out anything less than a masterpiece. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw 32 points of articulation in the head alone - including a moving jaw and tonsils.

Their first Bruce Lee GOD is a big disappointment. HUGE difference from prototype.

FOF is a disappointment too. Despite the much lauded 5000 edition size it took forever to sell off and ETB had to repackaged it a second time to clear the leftover.

Actually, all their Bruce Lee look really good in the proto but the final product has some unexcuseable flaws when taking the price they were asking for into account. The WOTD has huge bug eyes. The ETD ver. A and B are notorious for badly painted eyebrows, and BL seems to be blushing. FOF just isn't up the benchmark set by HT.

The best I have ever seen from ETB is still Jack Bauer and that one can still hold a candle to any HT.

Indeed it seems that this figure is wearing the jumpsuit "battle damaged". The mark of a foot is noticeable as well some black spots on the knee area. I'm sure that a bruised eye, bruised cheekbones, blood on the lips will be part of this superb figure. :clap

Yes! I didn't notice that until now. Thanks!

Yeah most likely it will be a BD one,but i hope for 2 heads,this head is just too perfect to make it bloodied and bruised.

BD!

40456_432628204584_329989274584_4765061_8309215_n.jpg

Their first Bruce Lee GOD is a big disappointment. HUGE difference from prototype.

FOF is a disappointment too. Despite the much lauded 5000 edition size it took forever to sell off and ETB had to repackaged it a second time to clear the leftover.

Actually, all their Bruce Lee look really good in the proto but the final product has some unexcuseable flaws when taking the price they were asking for into account. The WOTD has huge bug eyes. The ETD ver. A and B are notorious for badly painted eyebrows, and BL seems to be blushing. FOF just isn't up the benchmark set by HT.

The best I have ever seen from ETB is still Jack Bauer and that one can still hold a candle to any HT.

I think you're exaggerating most of your points, though some of them aren't untrue.

With the FoF I don't remember there being any problem with the final product, I think it's large edition size combined with it's very high cost ($320 at launch) resulted in a large number being left over.

The newer Bruce Lee figures have been impeccable, and they just happen to be the ones you didn't mention. The Nokia GoD, Kato, and really I found no fault on my FoF. I think they've gotten a hang of things. Their Bruce's are a cut above most of their other figures, and it shows (or else they wouldn't be going for $1000s on ebay).

Last edited:
Back