Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't care if it doesn't have much articulation. I'd pose it just like it is. If it comes out 90% of what these pics look like it'll be the best looking 1/6 figure released to date.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Exactly my thoughts

I'm just happing both HT and Enterbay are upping their craftsmanship. It's good to have great BL figures.

See Hot Toys??? tHAT's how you do a body... If it stands up to quality testing that is...

Save the joints or the Mattel playthings...

Kumik did this??? Good on him!! I'll soon own some of his hand made work... Looks like Atnie Kim is not the only game in town when it comes to Bruce lee

Hmmm. Posable hands? Don't see any joints for switching out multiple hand poses.

Right now it just looks like a really nice statue. I'll be truly impressed when I see it in more than one pose.

I'm surprised so many are still entertaining the possibility that what is shown now is a rubber body and that's what we're getting. Now, I'm willing to eat a plate of crow if it turns out to be true, but I'm pretty sure that it's not.

Someone mentioned in the previous thread that it really makes no sense on a Game of Death Bruce. In the film you hardly see him bare body, he's covered throughout with that yellow tracksuit.

That being said, I'd take it as is. It'd be the best looking 1/6 Bruce statue out there, I suppose.

Wow, YJ amazing!! so real,one of the best looking bruce lee but little worry about EB's final quality of product.

Statue, figure, whatever, it's 1/6th and it has Hot Toys beat by a mile for me. Looks like a real person. That's the nicest figure body i've seen.

It looks amazing. But please, it's like every other EB teaser. People get excited and think it's what they're getting, but it's not.

Well I can also name at least three recent things that have not transpired the same.

You would be really fooling yourself if you thought the production bodies will come out exactly like that. It's just YJ showing off again.

I'll eat my words if I'm proven wrong.

I have Bauer from Enterbay and the quality of the figure is almost if not the same as the promo shots we seen so I am confident that what we see here is what we get

Back