Enterbay does DragonBall!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Bean (actually Rowan Atkinson) has a solid following not just because of the movies but more on the television show...these movie figs on the other hand, are not what the DBZ fanatics want so there is a huge difference.

Where is the Jacky Chan fig?

^thats racist!

:lol

what!?.....I'm part asian, I can say it!
onion_msn_smileys-22.gif

I am definately taking them. The movie was not LOTR ok, but when I read the manga and see it in real life..... I can't. But they dare to do it;

What would have been good is more money. But this movie was far better than the attempt to adapt fist of the north stars many years ago. (the movie was well received in Asia)

Note: this is Dragon Ball and not Dragon Ball Z.

Now, Enterbay, make an Ozaru Goku: could be nice.

Don't get me wrong: I will always prefer the manga, but I am trying to be not so hard with this movie.

4062939663_a1266ff75a_o.jpg

4062939793_5b0f9c6ffe_o.jpg

4063688990_41c2f5d2d7_o.jpg

4063689108_b84aaacab1_o.jpg

All movie-hate aside, I think the technical aspect of the Goku figure is fantastic. The character's design...well...that's not Enterbay's fault.

Each of the figures comes with some Dragonballs.

Kind of, Piccolo comes with 5 Dragonballs, Goku with one and Bulma with one. I am thinking about picking these up depending on their final looks and prices even though I haven't seen the actual film itself.

Kind of, Piccolo comes with 5 Dragonballs, Goku with one and Bulma with one. I am thinking about picking these up depending on their final looks and prices even though I haven't seen the actual film itself.

Don't bother seeing it. You'll regret it.:lecture

Bulma and Chichi would be nice pick-ups, if their Headsculpts look spot on! :)

Back