Enterbay does DragonBall!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are amazing. The facial sculpt on the Piccolo is particularly impressive as you can still see a hint of James Masters under it all, just like in the real make up.

Enterbay Drgaonball Evolution

Ok, I searched, and found no threads about this, so I thought I'd start one. If one already exists, mods please delete this/merge with existing thread.

Goku

db_goku_03.jpg

He comes with:

5 posing hands

his mind stick

4th star dragonball

15 points of articulation

Piccolo

db_piccolo_03.jpg

db_piccolo_07.jpg

He comes with:

6 interchangable gloved hands

removable coat

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, and 7th dragonballs with pouch

Figure also come with stands.

Bulma coming soon.

Figures available at bigbadtoystore.com

Ouch that`s just nasty...what the hell happened?The prototype was really impressive.

I'm going to guess just bad photos... maybe the lighting is too harsh? But even if they do suck, its still better than anything that film deserved :lol

27536740.png

db_piccolo_02.jpg

Lighting definitely plays a huge factor here. Harsh direct light and a white background are never complimentary.
It does look like there's some nice detail work on the veins on the side of the head.

They look great either way. Amazing detail. The promos are definitely photoshopped, so that definitely helps the aesthetic of the piece!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl the same ???? that happend with the movie happend with this figures!!! Man those productions look bad!!:monkey2 the protos looked so kick ass.

I'd say that it's the photos. The shininess can be attributed to lighting. I have these on order, but if that is the final result I'll be cancelling. I only want them because they were awesome looking figures. I wasn't a fan of the property or the film.

I think I'm going to pick up the Goku. I am a DBZ fan and I enjoyed the movie for what it was (a cheapie B movie Smallville-ization of DBZ).

Maybe it's the material of the head sculpt!? I thought the upcoming Reeves Superman from Cinemaquette looked all sweaty until people pointed out it was just the material they used. It can't just be the lighting because you can look at other pics from 7toys7 with the same lighting/set up and they don't look anything like the Dragon Ball Z figures.

ht-goemon-saizo-head-g.jpg
56845142.png

97009410.png
ht-truetype-ttf12-head-g1.jpg

The Dragon Ball Z pics look all sweaty and wet. Exactly like the Cinemaquette Reeves Superman. So I think it's just the material used.

Back