Enterbay does DragonBall!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to lie. I don't hate the Goku. With the lack of Dragonball product it'll have to be one for me to follow.

Bulma is on its way too - Enterbay's 1st female fig
Pics soon!

db_develop.jpg

Also JiHun is know with Enterbay - He's a fantastic artist, you guys may know his Manji figure

artist-jihun1.jpg

I'm torn. These figures look great, and Emmy Rossum is magnificently hot (the idea of having a figure of her is mind-meltingly awesome) , but I hate the Dragonball movie with the fury of a thousand exploding suns.

I'm torn....maybe Chatwin Goku would look nice next to my Medicom Goku as a counterpiece? I dunno...

Anyway, thanks for the pics, breaker.

lousy movie but great figures..........would I buy them????

I want chi chi only, she's the only one I would consider......Bulma is a maybe

I gotta admit, the figs (especially Goku) look really good. But the movie...MEEEEEEEEEEEHhhhhhhhhh I havent even seen it.

These figures look incredible. Piccolo looks like a real person. It is too bad the movie was really disappointing.
It is surprising to see a bad movie get a great 1/6 representation from such a company like Enterbay. It would be like Hot Toys doing figures for the movie Elektra.

Wow! Awesome!

BTW, am i the only one who actually thinks the movie is good? Like say 7/10 good?

I haven't seen the movie yet, but those head sculpts look incredible. Anyone know when and where they may be available for pre-order?

Back