ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife just told me that we are going to HK this Xmas. :joy

Gonna see this in hand, before deciding whether to cop or not. Since I pretty much have all the HT figures POed already, and I need to buy some gifts for myself :panic:

BBTS don't charge cancellation fees on pre-orders. They have section in their FAQS specifically for pre orders.

When will I have to pay for my preorder?
No Payment for preorders will be due at the time of order placement. Your card will be charged when the product arrives to us and is ready to ship.
[top]

Why should I preorder an item?
When you place a preorder with BBTS, we will reserve that figure for you from our incoming shipment. In some cases our shipments pre-sell-out so only people who preorder with us are able to receive the items because we don't have any extras left to list for normal 'instock' sales.
[top]

Can I cancel a preorder?
You may cancel a preorder at any time from your BBTS account. Simply login to your account, hit the blue 'View Preorders' button. At this point you can reduce the quantity of any preorder item you wish to cancel. If the preorder has already arrived, and you have been charged, you can cancel the item as specified in the BBTS cancellation policy.
[top]

Per their fairly clear wording here, only if the pre-order product has arrived and is 'in stock' now are you then subject to their normal cancellation and refund policies.

BBTS don't charge cancellation fees on pre-orders. They have section in their FAQS specifically for pre orders.

Per their fairly clear wording here, only if the pre-order product has arrived and is 'in stock' now are you then subject to their normal cancellation and refund policies.

o thanks i thou they charge cancellation fees after 15 after pre order. cuz thats what ae does

This may do for a scale bike to T800.... it's about 1/3.5 scale or 3 inches too long @ 26+ inches

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTgOB29Kjbo"]HARLEY DAVIDSON FAT BOY RADIO CONTROL MOTORBIKE - YouTube[/ame]

I think this thing looks good just doing static pose.

We still dont know if the articulation on the thigh and knees would be good and look natural enough when pose sitting in that bike.

12232.jpg

69464edegw1dlbyxv6etfj.jpg

69464edegw1dlawfz5ex0j.jpg

20100507_1c698c63215268fde14fTUMMZU7XCryA.jpg

4636008242_ebe10fb95b_z.jpg

I've just pre-ordered this from OSB. :dance My wife says im only allowed one of my "Little Men" per month :lecture but I've already pre-ordered HT's Superman from an Ebay seller in HK, one of them will have to be kept in a box over xmas and it's not going to be the T-800.

well since it was said that the first "exclusive" batch was to be out in october I guess it's expected since October begins next week :lol

I can't wait to see in hand pics of this figure and hopefully not many QC complaints on their FB page :pray:

I just cannot imaging sitting and chilling with this figure while watching the movie.
Put him on the coffee table and he blocks the TV and it's too big just to hold it.

Really ? I just pictured a little girl sitting with a barbie doll watching a cartoon. How many people actually do this ? :rotfl

My aunt ordered the fig at EB's store. She was told that the fig is due in mid october. :)
The bike is in 1/3 scale, it might be to big for Arnie? :s

My aunt ordered the fig at EB's store. She was told that the fig is due in mid october. :)
The bike is in 1/3 scale, it might be to big for Arnie? :s
1/3.5 scale @ 26"....

1/3 scale should be 31.4"...

1/4 scale should be 23.5".... It's passable for a 1/4, if you're not too particular..

Back